House of Anubis- Hearts

The door slammed shut. "Oh it's you" Fabian mumbled looking directly into the eyes of the one and only blonde goddess. Miss Amber Millington.

"Don't get too excited" she said sarcasm dripping of her words. "Sorry Amber I am just waiting for Nina. Have you seen her?" he asked quickly.

"No but she will be here soon. Calm down." Amber replied casually.

Once in the living room they began talking animatedly about their holidays well Ambers holidays. When they were soon bombarded with a frantic Alfie, who was looking for the freshly baked welcome home cookies. "Alfie?" Fabian questioned making Alfie stop in his tracks and turn to face them. "Hi guys, sorry talk later. Food emergency." He said almost too fast to understand before rushing to the red plate of cookies.

Both who were not preoccupied in eating for most of Britain went into the hallway to be greeted by Patricia, Mara, Joy and Jerome. They all said brief hellos before proceeding into the living room and starting up deprecate conversations. "So Patricia how was America?" Joy asked smirking quite evilly in Patricia's opinion. "Well I couldn't quite afford it so I didn't go" she said quietly though Joy still heard it. "So you must be excited I see him" Joy said smiling.

Silence filled their conversation as Eddie stepped through the doors into the living room.

Everyone but Patricia ran to give Eddie a hug and say hi. afterwards thy all sat back down but as they did a familiar figure walked in . "Why so quiet?" Nina laughed looking at everyone. Eventually everyone gave her a massive hug before Amber spoke up once again. "I got these new speakers from Japan. you guys have got to see them" she winked discreetly in Nina's direction.

After they had left it left Nina and Fabian. Alone. "So" Nina started awkwardly stepping towards him.

"I missed you" Fabian said pulling her closer. "I missed you more" she whispered. He moved forwards so he was inches from her face before whispering back "Not possible".

Just as they were about to Kiss when the door bury open and panicky Patricia was revealed. "Guys come quick" she said before dashing back up the stairs leaving them with nothing to do but follow. When they opened the door to Amber and Nina's bedroom they instantly noticed that on the floor there was an obviously unconscious Eddie.