It's All Lies Darling by @BitterSugar101

It's All Lies Darling by BitterSugar101

DESCRIPTION 

This a collection of a teenage girl's mind and experiences with daily issues life throws at her and the problems she throws at herself.

It's definitely not a traditional approach to poetry.

Other details:- 

Poetry

 Complete

35 parts

Score:-10 /10

Review:-

I am speechless.  These poems are so deep and touching and they target you where you're weakest and make you feel things, just as poetry should.  i've  always been taught that the best poetry makes you react and has a lasting impact on you and that's exactly what they do. Each poen is relateable in their own way which just strengthens the wow factor of your poems.   I also have to praise you on you avoidance of rhyming because that just makes the poems even more sincere and amazing.  I also really like the ambiguous use of 'you' rather than giving the person a gender as it makes it more relateable and can be applied to more situations, giving a reader the chance to explore and take on their own interpretation from your inspiration.

I must say my favourite was 'How do we fix this?' as it really hit me in an area that I could relate to so much.  

Girls who love poetry MUST read these because they are so beautifully written and have such amazing meanings.  Just wow.

Added on 19 June 2017