Hi and what to do!

Hey! 

My review book is back and better than before!  Follow these simple rules and the review is yours!

RULES

1) You must only comment on THIS chapter for reviews.  Any where else and I will not accept it.

2) Please comment the name of the story, the status (complete or not) and how many parts.

Edit:- please could you also link the story in the comments! Thank you so much

3) Payment must be adhered to, don't worry it's not money. This is explained lower down.

4) Once everything is done I'll give you a number to tell you where your book is in the list!

PAYMENT:-

All i ask is for 3 simple things:-

~ a dedication on a chapter of your story with a small comment about your review

~ a vote on this chapter 

~ a follow

It'd also be appreciated if this was added to a reading list, mainly so you are aware of the update of your story.  But that is optional.

What you get:- 

A chapter, dedicated to you with a review once i have read it.  My first book is published so check that out to fully understand.  These reviews will be much better and feel free to ask for more than one, or if your book was reviewed on the previous book, feel free to ask for it to be reviewed again.

Please understand reviews are very time consuming and I would appreciate your patience as I work my way through.  My last book was a great success thanks to you guys and your patience.  Let's make another success! Lots of love.

Please note:- i am sure you have noticed the June 2017 date.  I will accept reviews from now as long as they are on this chapter. Those books will be added to the list as soon as all payment is adhered to (with exception of the dedication, that can be done after).  However i will slowly work through them immediately.  Please understand until June, they will not be a priority as I am busy until then and will do them at free opportunities.  As soon as June comes round, I will get to them immediately.

I really appreciate your understanding.

I officially declare this review book open!