2

Cash

I was waiting on her to come off stage. How would Leyda feel knowing I was about to do this to ease my mind? Would she hate me and never talk to me again? Shit I don't know!

I seen 'kandy' walking towards the back when I yelled to stop her.

"Aye kandy?" I yelled making everyone look at me. she turned around walking back to me with a kind smile.

"yes?" she said looking at me with her long eyelashes.

" Can I have a private show please," I said with a flirty smile.

"Mhm Sure," she said grabbing my hand leading me to the private hall where all you could hear was moaning and music.

We got to a room and she stopped in front of me like I mean ass pressed against my spot.

"Oh I'm not having sex with you," she said opening the door pulling me in with her.

"What makes you think I just wanted to have sex with you,"I said sitting down in the chair folding my arms.

"I seen you staring at me all night with a lustful look and I'm not stupid," She said walking over to the radio playing Johnny Rain Porn in my rear view.

"I didn't say you was ma," I said unfolding my arms watching her walk sensually to me then binding down touching her toes showing me her ass then turning around spreading my legs getting close to my face kissing my cheek. She then turned back around bending down letting her ass hit my spot while she begin to move making me feel nothing but pleasure.

I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her into me more but she slapped my hand.

"No touching," She said standing up pulling off her bra taking her breast and putting them in my face while jiggling them.

"damn," I said in complete shock. She had nice ass titties man I just wanted to put them in my mouth and suck them bitches.

"Dance over," standing up pulling her bra back on and holding her hand out. I took out a stack putting in her hand then standing up noticing that I had came in my pants.

"Oh Fuck No,"I said sighing while she turned around laughing at me

"This is not funny "Kandy" I said rolling my eyes.

"Call me Alexandra," She said giving me a card with her name and number on it.

"Bye Bye Cashmere,"she said walking out the door leaving me confused I never told her my name.

TO BE CONTINUED