River Rant

So please don't get upset at me for this, but this is just based on my opinion and some other stuff I say is based on facts :) so no hard feelings this is just a rant so 👌🏽

So one thing I don't like about the 80s fandom except for the fact that it's small and not enough fanfics and what I've said before , is the way people see River Jude Phoenix. I have a love hate relationship with him.
I don't agree with him much and I don't like how he lied about his personal life, if he did not want to reveal things about his life then , just don't. Don't deceive people. And another thing is that he put out this reputation of a hippie, pacifist, vegan, animal lover and all that good healthy stuff, But he did hard drugs.  Also I'm Christian so his beliefs were also something I wouldn't agree with like that famous quote of his "We're all just flesh a blood, that's it." I don't agree with that cuz we have a soul, but that's something I can look passed because he just wasn't Christian . But not only that, people swear up and down that he didn't know he was Overdosing at the viper room or that he didn't know what he was taking or that he drank a drink someone slipped something into.

He knew what he was taking.

It wasn't a suicide but! He would do hard drugs with a member of the red hot chili peppers and they would do long binges and when he went into the viper room covaine was immediately passed around and he would do "speed balls" which was when they would shoot heroine into a vein and then snort cocaine.
(This is all an account of one of his friends that was at the viper room with him. ) after stuff happened  he tapped his friend and literally said "I don't feel so good, I think I'm ODing."
The club forced him outside because they did he want to be involved with his death or anything so he was brought outside.
If you don't believe me or this story then read this article. Also I talk with my mom who is a river fan  and was a river fan back then and she knew stuff cuz she was alive then. :,)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2429749/River-Phoenix-knew-suffering-overdose-night-died-says-friend.html

So all this bs about him not knowing anything is wrong. And I got into arguments about this because people weren't open to discussing facts and evidence so :,)

Also I don't like how people almost praise him. If you say something that the river fans deem as disrespectful referring to river or towards him, they start a shiz storm or start arguing with you or something. Like you could probably say "Omg Mike Vitar is my daddy." And they're probably be like LMAO SAMMME. But if you say "Daddyy" to river it's like WOAH HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT OUR 80s ACTOR SUPREME LORD AND SAVIOR ?!!!:!:$&;&;&3&&:$:928;!! 🙏🏼🙌🏽NO ONE 🙅🏼🙅🏼CAN EVER BE LIKE RIVER🙄✋️ HE HAS THE CLEANEST SOUL IN THE ENTIRE EARTH 😤🌏 AND I KNOW BECAUSE I 🙋🏽🙋🏽😒ASKED 📞📞GOD MYSELF😤. HES ACTUALLY JESUS CHRIST. HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG EVER ⛪️🕍💒CHURCH OF RIVER PHOENIX EVEN KEANU REEVES SAID IT GUYS BOW DOWN TO OUR 80s GOD.

🙄😑😐
It's just idk... this is why I have a love hate relationship with him :,)

Have this

He's very aesthetic tho gotta give him dat

~Rayne 🌏☀️