The Curse of River's Voice Confession

So you might be wondering why this part is called this but I'm going to explain it to you.

I was watching River's parts in his episode of Family Ties and , I realized how hot/beautiful his voice is. Yeah, I know his voice is hot and stuff in Stand By me but here it was like WOW. And it brought up this feeling in me that I couldn't express in any way shape or form. I couldn't cry, or laugh, or scream, or fangirl or anything. I couldn't write or say anything that would explain the feeling. His voice was just so beautiful and just so sexy I'm?????? And so I just had to deal with the forever building up feeling that I couldn't explain and it was almost torture. Same thing when he was even older his voice man geez. It does something.

Idk if that just happens to me cuz I'm not used to hearing him when he was older or just cuz I'm weird :,) but i thought it was interesting to put in here lmao.

Tell  me if you have any confessions ! I'll put them in this book , I won't tag you either :)

Have dis

I blessed ur eyes ;);););)Anyway I hope you've been liking this book! See you guys in the next oneee!

Anyway I hope you've been liking this book!
See you guys in the next oneee!