The start of Summer pt2

I looked up to see Kejuyo holding me close and caressing my hair. "Thank god you're alright...." He whispered. I was too lost in his eyes to notice Akhiko coming over,placing a mug on the table and walking out. "Take care Yukiko...." A few moments passed of me and Kejuyo staring at each other. "Haha....you should probably drink you're tea..." He said awkwardly. I nodded as I lifted the mug to my lips and sipped. Ah! Charmaine flavor!

As I finished my tea I gathered my stuff."how long was I out for?"I asked briskly while grabbing my coat. "Well I've been here for around 2 hours.... So around 45 minutes or so?..." He says questioning his own answer. "Did you miss any classes?" I ask "yes.... But I got Akhiko to take us some notes...." I nod in satisfaction "idiot!" I say giggling as I flicked his forehead. "You didn't have to stay back" I smiled. "I wanted to....for you....I would do anything....." Kejuyo said with a stern expression. I could sense the seriousness of him in the atmosphere. "Kejuyo......" I didn't know what to say... My head was spinning around trying to figure out what he meant. "What do you mean kejuyo Chan?" "Ah you are really dense you know that? Haha" he laughs. The serious atmosphere left and was now a cheerful one. "Hey I am not!!!" I said, trying to hit him with a pillow but missing him each time."are too!" Kejuyo says while sticking his tongue out at me.
Suddenly he picked me up bridal style and ran out the door laughing. "My darling has awoken!!!" He chants through the hall. Everyone began laughing. Even me! But there was one person standing at the side with a wicked glare.

12:32~Spanish class~ "Kejuyo? Someone outside wants to speak with you outside. Please leave quietly as loud noises will distract the others." Mr.Corlo said. Kejuyo nodded and left quietly. "Ashley? What do you want?" "I want you Kejuyo.......I want you to do me a favor...." Ashley said with a wicked grin. "Erm..okay?"
~-----------------------------------~
•---------------------------------•
~-----------------------------------~