FIVE; CHRISTMAS EVE EVE

Start from the beginning

"Wait Justin I have to put on some clothes first." She said laughing at him as he was urging her to go outside with the rest of their family.

"But mom you already have clothes on!" He said looking at her Ralf Lauren sweatshirt and blue jeans.

"Yes baby but not winter clothes." She said with a chuckle as she got her coat off the coat rack and put it on as Zack kept urging her to hurry up.

"Okay I'm ready!" She exclaimed as Zack breathed out a sigh of relief as he opened the front door taking her outside where she saw both Harrison and Justin still throwing snowball at each other.

"Wait hold on!" She heard Zack yell as he broke up the war between Harrison and Justin. Both gave Zack a questioning look before Zack said, "Mom and I want to play."

Harrison then looked over his shoulder at Carrie who had a grin playing on her lips as she came to Zack's side wrapping one arm around him nodding her head.

"Alright I guess we have room for two more people." Harrison said as he looked at Justin who nodded his head in agreement.

"So dad and I against Zack and mom." Justin suggested as he looked at both of his parents.

"But what about me!" They heard Kathleen whimper behind them who was sitting patiently on a nearby rock that hadn't been covered in snow yet.

"You can be on our team." Zack told his little sister as she jumped up running to Zack and Carrie's side.

"Alright its game time." Harrison told his opponents as he and Justin made their way to the fence.

"Sure is." Carrie shot back as Kathleen,Zack, and herself made their way to the other side of the fence.

"Alright if you get hit three times your out. Last person standing wins." Harrison said as he and Justin crouched down in waiting positions.

"It's on like Donkey Kong." Zack said as he and Carrie too crouched down ready to reach for snow.

"3..2..1!" Harrison yelled as he and Justin shot snowballs at Both Carrie and Zack who hid behind a bush making snowballs of their own. Zack being hit hid behind the bush more as Carrie's competitive side kicked in making her come out from behind the bush throwing snowballs directly at Harrison and Justin hitting Harrison once.

"Nice throw sweetheart!" Harrison yelled as he pegged a snowball at Carrie's face hitting her right in the nose. "Oh no you did not!" She said wiping the snow off her now rosy nose.

"Oh yes I did." Harrison said challenging her as she hid behind the bush with her two children who been making her snowballs.

"I'm going out there mom!" Zack warned her before he jumped out from behind the bush hitting his brother in the arm making it be his second hit.

"Alright!" He said as he sprinted back to the bush where he told Carrie, "One more hit and Justin's out."

"Alright Kathleen here's your chance!" Carrie told the 4 year old handing her a snowball.

"Don't worry I got this mommy." She told Carrie. As Kathleen made her way out of the bush she ran to the line where it had shown who's side is who's and shot the snowball directly into Harrison's face.

"That's my girl!" Harrison heard Carrie yell as Kathleen ran back to the bush.

"Alright now Justin and dad only need one more hit." Zack told them who had not been hit once. Zack was very active and really fond of dodgeball in their P.E class so that's how he got his dodging skills. While Carrie had been hit two times and Kathleen only once.

"Alright you got this sweetheart." She told Zack as he made his way to the side of the bush trying his best to hit his dad in the chest. As the snowball made its way across the front yard it came flying directly at Harrison's neck hitting him just above his chin.

"Oww!" Carrie heard Harrison holler as he fell to the ground of snow in pain.

"Oh my gosh, Harrison!" She yelled as she made her way to the other side of the front yard known as Harrison and Justin's territory. But before she could reach halfway a snowball came directly at her hitting her just above her knee.

"You little!-" she said amazed at their plan before she realized that she had just got out.

"Hey! That's not fair!" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Is too!" Harrison said still laying on the ground before Carrie came running to him putting the palm of her hand over his cheek.

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked him looking at his hazel eyes that were closed as he groaned for an answer showing it had still hurt.

"Can I help you?" She asked him as he quickly sat up pulling on her arm bringing her to the ground with him enlightening the kids with giggles.

"Your such a cheater." She told him looking at him unable to breathe from all his laughter.

"Sorry but it had to be done." He told her with a smirk on his lips.

"Yeah right." She said with a laugh as she began to sit up before being pinned by Harrison who was now on top of her.

"Harrison the kids-" but she was cut off mid sentence by Harrison's lips meeting  hers.

Once the kiss ended Harrison looked down at Carrie who grinned at him before Harrison said, "I love you."

"I know." She said looking into his deep hazel eyes. I've heard that before!  Harrison told himself but where?

- - -

Once all the kids were in bed including Carrie who had been up reading Harrison couldn't keep his mind off the I know Carrie had responded with. What is that from?! He asked himself.
"I'm going to go get a glass of water really quick." Harrison told Carrie as he crawled out of bed.
"Could you please get me one too!" She said looking up at him from reading her new book.

"Yeah of course." He told her. As he made his way to the living room he found a poster of the Empire Strikes Back. Empire Strikes Back? Wait that's Star Wars with George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy!

"We named her after Kathleen Kennedy cause you said she's the second best after Steven Spielberg." He remembered Carrie telling him...

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS FLUFF CAUSE YOUR GOING TO NEED IT 🙈 DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! XOXO