EPISODE 23 - THE UNFORTUNATE TURN OF EVENTS

Start from the beginning

Anika bent her head down

Om ''Shivaay ...Anika Bhabhi is not at fault...everything was going as per plan...but''

Shivaay ''but what ...did you get what you wanted? No and above all that you have put Mahi's life in danger......you all know that Kamini and Ranveer...what they did to us , me, Anika , Prinku everyone in our family and still you choose to take this risk...why ...Om, I can understand Anika's deeds..she will do what she wants...only what she wants...doesn't care about me, what I say, why I say .... but I can never expect you to do this.....''

Anika ''I am sorry Shivaay...my intention was to return your happiness....i didn't expect this''

Shivaay ''you must be sorry....now listen Anika ...if anything happens ..even a scratch happens to mahi you will face the same fate as Om's choti maa is facing now ...I will never forgive you......so pray that he should be safe''

Anika collapsed listening Shivaay's words .....Shivaay saw her falling but didn't move.......Om went to her and picked her and made her sit.....Shivaay didn't react....Anika was looking at Shivaay all the while with tears flowing.....

Om ''you cannot do this with Bhabhi...she was trying to give you happiness and you are getting angry over her''

Shivaay ''Om what and why she has done is something I am not interested to know now...first we have to search Mahi...and then we can assess who is right and who is wrong......for that first we need to go to Khanna and ask him what he saw before getting unconscious''

Om ''ok fine ...let's go.....''

Shivaay sat in the car , followed by Om but Anika didn't move......Shivaay saw her angrily........

Om ''Bhabhi ...come we will go and start our search..........''

Anika didn't respond.......only words that rang in her ears were Shivaay's warning that he will give her same fate as he has given to Pinky.......

Om ''bhabhi .....why aren't you speaking anything...come Bhabhi ...don't you want to find Mahi ? ''

Anika sat still not a word came out of her mouth...no tears too...she was sitting lifeless.......Om was now getting scared seeing Anika's state.......Shivaay frustratingly got down.......Om was shaking Anika but she didn't respond....Om looked at Shivaay and Shivaay turned his head other side......

Shivaay ''Om ...if she is not interested leave her here...we must go .......''

Om ''how can you be so angry on her?''

Shivaay ''I am not angry...I am distraught.....and now I cannot think anything except Mahi's safety...''

Gauri reached there.....

Om ''gauri take care of Bhabhi...we are going to meet Khanna at the hospital ...''

Gauri ''but what happened to her?''

Om ''might be she is in shock...ensure she gets fine and keep updating me''

Gauri held Anika and Om and Shivaay left from there towards Hospital........

----------------CITY HOSPITAL

Shivaay and Om met Rudra at the hospital...he was outside the room waiting for Khanna and ranveer to get consciousness....

Shivaay ''Rudra !!! Has Khanna woke up?''

Rudra ''no...I am waiting here ...they are still unconscious''

Om ''what did doctors say?''

Rudra ''nothing to worry ...they are under the impact of chloroform...will wake up in few minutes''