EPISODE 5 - RUDRA's PAST

Precap: Shivaay took the award , Mr.Gogoi offered Shivaay a partnership deal...Shivaay rejected and came back to their house...He went to his room without speaking to anyone and was remembering the incidents that made him leave Oberoi mansion.....Om and Rudra had a heart to heart talk ...while Om questions Rudra about Soumya...Rudra questions Om about gauri....they both in their respective rooms starts remembering the incidents that occurred in the last one year..............

Present situation : In Rudra's room , Oberoi Mansion, Mumbai, Maharastra

Rudra was reminiscing all his moments with Soumya that led up to the break Up

--------------FLASHBACK BEGINS-------------

Rumya's relation was already in turmoil before Shivika left the mansion but what after they left Rudra was feeling lonely........someday's later

Soumya ''Rudra till when will you sit like this thinking about bhayya and Bhabhi?''

Rudra ''Sumo what should I do? I am not at all feeling good ? how can they leave us?''

Soumya ''you know what all happened and after such thing it's normal for anyone to leave the house''

Rudra ''I can't believe you are saying this''

Soumya ''I am being very practical Rudra...and I am not saying anything wrong''

Rudra ''tell me onething are you happy because they both left or are you trying to make me happy because they both left''

Soumya ''Rudra ...I am neither happy nor trying to make you happy...I am just trying to''

Rudra ''sumo stop it...I never knew you will turn out to be like this''

Soumya ''shut up rudra...let me complete first''

Rudra ''Why should I?''

Soumya ''you have gone mad Rudra...I am trying to make you realise that you have some responsibilities and you are taking my view all together to some other tangent''

Rudra ''so you feel I am mad along with being stupid''

Sumo ''yes''

Rudra ''very good to know that you have such thinking about me'' saying this he left from his room

Sumo was confused with Rudra's behaviour

Sumo followed him and caught his hand and dragged him back to his room

Sumo ''what's your problem Rudra? Did you forget that you are son of this family? Do you know this house needs their both sons to stand united at this point of time? Do you remember that now it's time for you to become responsible ? don't you have to extend your support to Pinky aunty, Shakthi uncle , dadi, Tej uncle and jhanvi aunty ?''

Rudra stared at Sumo

Sumo ''speak out Rudra...I was just trying to make you realise this and you started misunderstanding me''

Rudra ''no I have no responsibility to do any such thing...with Shivaay bhayya I ended my every responsibility...without him I don't care what will happen to do this house''

Sumo ''Rudra I can understand your pain ...but if someday Shivaay bhayya comes back and sees this house what will you answer? ''

Rudra ''nothing...I will not answer him...I will not see his face ...right now I am angry on them who sent my bhayya out and I am equally angry on Shivaay bhayya...he broke this house and went away...he broke our brother's trust....i will never forgive him''