Chapter 3) Drifting

Armin was laid in bed the following morning thinking to himself "I kissed him back! shit shit" Armin ran his hands through his hair a hundred times before getting up and getting changed into a tight white shirt and black skinny jeans and heads back down the stairs to start work for the day. 

Erwin walked into the Library obviously looking for Armin, Armin noticed this in seconds and tried to hide deep into the Library. After a couple of minutes Erwin sits down and starts to work and not long after Armin had a book that needed shelving near him. He tried to float into the room and not get noticed by him, however when he bent down to put the book away Erwin noticed him because of the clear outline of Armins arse was in sight. Erwin sat still for a couple of seconds before speaking "Hey, I was looking for you" Armin turned around with a smile "Oh hey, you alright?" Erwin leaned on his hand as he said "Help me study?" Armin noticed that it was his last book he put away so he charmed "Sure" and led Erwin to his room again.

Almost diving for the bed, Armin sat down and waited for Erwin to sit on the spinning chair before he started to speak again "So what do you want help on?" Erwin turned to face Armin and smiled "Is everything okay ... You don't seem ... Well yourself" Armin noticeably shifted in his seat "Yeah,Why?"  Erwin jumped out his chair and sat next to Armin "Just checking" and placed his hand on Armins knee. Armin tired to act like it was nothing but only lasted 5 seconds before he got up and sat on the desk turning a bit pink. Erwin glided his fingers in his hair as he said "Shit, Is this because i kissed you?" But Armin stayed quite so Erwin continued "I ... I don't understand, You kissed back" and moved closer to Armin. He was now stood directly in front of Armin and wanted to hold him but knew he couldn't, the silence was killing him so he deiced to say "I should just go" and headed for the door, he stopped once he opened it and talked while he tapped the handle "I'll be back tomorrow to work, I wont bother you anymore" and left the room.

Once Armin heard the door to the flat close he suddenly punched his pillow and then hugged it saying out loud "Shit, I froze ... What do I do now?" Armin noticed the Hamilton book on his table and picked it up, he flicked through a couple of pages before shutting it closed and hugged it as he laid back on the bed thinking to himself.