Chapter 1) Hamilton

The public Library was a perfect quite building, Students always came to study and work. Some people called it the heart of the town since it was right in the middle.

Armin sat in his normal chair around the rounded wooden table, reading a book and making notes along the way. A tall man was searching through all the books, looking for his topic for his essay this term in university. He turned and noticed Armin quietly working away with the 6 books scatted around his seat, Erwin spoke up "Hey Bookworm, do you know where I can find -" Erwin suddenly drifted from speaking when Armin looked up, His bright yellow almost hair swished with the cool breeze, His bright ocean eyes trapped Erwin from looking away. Armin smiled "Sure, what are you looking for ?" Erwin snapped back into reality "Erm ... American History" Armin stood up from his seat and started walking away "Follow me" and took him to the corner of the Library. Armin spoke again "Who do you want ?" Erwin still watching Armins lips and eyes " Hamilton, Alexander Hamilton" Armin grabbed the book of the shelve and handed it to Erwin "Here you go" Erwin smiled "Thanks..." Armin smiled again "Armin", Erwin nodded "Erwin" and both boys went back to the table and worked.

Erwin was sat close to Armin but still far away enough so Armin couldn't see Erwin looking at him work, He was finding it very hard to focus with Armin sat right across the table. Suddenly Armin closed his book and stretched and Erwin watched in amaze when Armins shirt lifted up showing a part of Armins skinny hip bones. Armin looked over the table to see what chapter Erwin was reading and asked "Why are you reading about Alexander Hamilton?" Erwin put his pen down and looked into Armins eyes again "I have to write an essay on him" causing Armin to smile again "I can help you if you want" Erwin was surprised "You know about him?" Armin rested his chin on his hand "Yeah, I am a bookworm" making Erwin laugh quietly since they where in a library. Armin stood up and moved to sit next to Erwin saying "Hamilton is amazing, he's what made America what it is today", Armin sat alarmingly close to Erwin causing a friction between their arms.

Armin was talking about Hamilton while Erwin was making a couple of notes, trying not to acknowledge the closeness of Armin.  Armin smiled "See that's why he told everyone about his affair" Erwin lost focused on Armins lips "oh, okay", Armin flipped through the book "I can tell you about the Schuyler -" but was reduced to silence when Erwin reached over and kissed him. Armin pulled away "It's getting late, I should go" Armin stood up and dispersed into the Library, Erwin looked at the Hamilton book "Shit" and hit the table before getting up and leaving the room.