Chapter 19: The Truth

I was shocked. Wordless and stunned from the words that spilled out of Harry's mouth. I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly before exhaling sharply.

"Bullshit Harry," I said finally. I clenched my fists trying to calm my anger down. Were these sadistic bastards stupid? Wanting me? "They're attracted to me? To what my blood? Is that why you guys want? To kill me so you can satisfy your hunger?! I get it! I made a mistake!"

Harry's eyes widened while he bit his lip nervously, a look of innocence on his face. "Yes," He looked away, his eyes not bothering to leave the wall of the house, staring intensly at the blank wall as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Angie the reason why we brought you here was," He paused and took a deep breath, "Was not because of that night."

His eyes finally roamed back to mine, as he carried on. "You're someone special to us. And Zayn and Louis noticed that night. You're-" Harry was interrupted by a figure entering the room and immediately stood protectively in front of me. I tried to protest with curiosity but when my eyes peeped past Harry, I felt grateful for the action Harry was doing, for Zayn stood in the doorway of the room, fuming.

"Harry," Zayn says, his voice growling.

"Zayn," Harry stared at Zayn with a disgusted look, his mouth frowning. "I thought you were out with the rest,"

"I just finished having dinner," Zayn says and slowly circles around the room, edging closer to Harry. "But suprisingly I'm craving for something sweet," His eyes leave Harry's and looks daringly into mine widening at the sight of me, his lips soon curving into a smirk. "Why are you hiding, Princess?" He pretends to act surprised, but he loves to see me in fear.

One of Harry's arms suddenly comes around his right waist; his hand grabbing my hands, which I placed against his back. "Don't tell me your scared of me?" Zayn begins to laugh. "Is Harry your little Knight in Shining Armour?"

"Shut up," Harry spat. Behind, his hand gives mine a squeeze, making me place my head against his back, listening to the conversation.

"Now," Zayn's voice becomes a bit serious and louder. "Get out of this room, Harry. Before I lose it." I removed my head from his back and a small whimper escaped my mouth, my nails digging into his palm, anxious. Zayn was more serious this time, scaring me more than usual.

Harry turned around, his hand squeezing mine as he began to walk away. His hand pulled me with him, his strength almost making me fall from the sudden movement.

"Leave her, Harry,"

He stopped in his tracks suddenly, and turned his head back to Zayn. "That's something I can't do to my Princess."

And right on cue; his hands slid around my back and swung me onto his broad shoulders. "Catch you later, Zayn," And he runs. I have no idea where, but when a blast of wind blows my hair wildly, I know we're outside.

"Sorry," Harry says as he lifts me off his shoulder and back onto the floor. My first intention is to look around, guessing where we are, but we're surrounded by trees, which I guessed was the forest I ran to when I was chased. A pair of arms wrap around me, scaring me for a second, but when a pair of curls brush my cheeks, I felt safe. "Are you alright?" He whispers into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nod and begin to blush.

"Thank you," I turn my body, facing him, looking at his beautiful features that shine under the pale light of the moon while his arms are still wrapped around my waist protectively. "Will they find us?"

He shakes his head, his curls falling out of place as he does. I smile and push my fingers against the loose curls back, stroking his soft mane at the same time. "Thank you, Harry," I whisper. I stand on the tips of my toes, because he's so tall, and kiss one of cheeks. I really grew to like Harry. His sweet gestures and protectiveness to me really touched my heart. His cheeks are cold the second my lips touch them, sending a chill down my spine.

"Angie," He whispers. He lowers his head into the crook of my neck, making me suddenly pull away, but his arms are still secured around me making me panic, "Relax, I don't drink human blood,"

I do relax in his arms and I wrap mine around his neck, pulling me closer to him. "So you mystical creatures do exist," I say my head nuzzling into Harry's neck. "Just like Twillight and Vampire Academy,"

Harry begins to laugh, "Except for all the cliche love thing," He says making me crack a smile.

"I never knew why Bella was attracted to such an itimidating creature," I pull away, looking into Harry's eyes. I wanted to be closer to Harry, much closer. "But I guess I understand now, after meeting you," My eyes flick down to his mouth and back to his eyes and he smiles before pressing his lips onto mine.

Notes:

HOLY SHIZ!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!

I just.... kind of lost interest, but I still love writing. I think I might stop writing this book... Sorry guyz... But I hope you enjoyed the chappie!