Chapter 13: The Only Choice

Zayn threw me over his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes and carried me out the room. Using one hand he unlocked the door and kicked it open.

I looked up, and for a split second I met eyes with Lottie. Blood trickled down the side of her neck, while her body trembled in fear. Her eyes were filled with fear as she watched me leave. I could see that she wanted to help me, but the fear in her immobilized her actions.

I'm so sorry.

Guilt washed over me. She should've never helped me. I should've convinced her to leave. She should've never been part of this.

Then suddenly at top speed, I was staring at the door of the diner, instead of Lottie. I realized that Zayn had sprinted out, not letting anyone see him or me. I looked away from the diner before I would collapse in tears. It was where I had saved up my college money, where I would earn money to have a better life.

Guess not.

"Zayn," Someone spoke. "This is her?"

"Yep." Zayn nodded.

"Smells pretty good." Someone commented. Zayn began to chuckle, making his body vibrate against my head.

"Yep." Zayn chuckled. "She tastes pretty good too."

My eyes widened in disgust at his comment.

"Though I'm not sharing." Zayn added.

He kneeled down, my feet brushing against the road. I stood up, Zayn's arm wrapped around my waist, supporting and protecting me from running. He placed his head against mine, his lips against my ear.

"You better not run." He warned, as he pulled away he gave me a look, making me nod.

I turned my head to meet four very attractive guys eyeing me, leaning against a black Range Rover. I stood there, unknowingly staring back at them. I recognized familiar blonde hair. I looked at him, Niall, making my body tense up. Memories washed over me as I remembered what happened when I last escaped. I diverted my gaze to the floor, feeling fear crawling back into me.

"Well boys, shall we go?" Zayn said, pointing to the the black car. Everyone nodded in response.

Zayn grabbed my wrist harshly, tugging me towards the car. His grip was tight around my thin wrist, and I began to wriggle out of his uncomfortable grip.

"Stop moving!" He shouted.

"Would you let go of me!" I shouted back, a feeling of confidence washing over me. "I have legs! And do you think I would be able to outrun a vampire! You're such a fucking stupid asshole!!"

I instantly regretted what I said. He immediately removed his hand from my wrist, and used it as a weapon, striking my face harshly. His strength was unbelievable, one slap made me collapse to the floor forcefully.

"What the fuck did you say?!" He growled. His tall body stood over me and I instantly felt like a worthless bug underneath a huge monster.

"What. Did. You. Say." He snarled.

I shut my mouth like I should have in the first place, tears began to form in my eyes as his hand came down again, striking my face again. I yelped in pain, the pain was just unbearable. The side of my face stung like hell. The strength of a vampire was ten times stronger than a human. Tears began to stream down my face waiting for his hand to strike again but this time Zayn raised his leg to kick me. He could literally send me flying with a kick with such strength. I closed my eyes praying for God to spare me from this pain.

I lied there waiting for the pain. But it never came. I opened my eyes to see a curly-haired guy holding Zayn by his collar.

"Let's. Go. Zayn." The boy snarled. "Before the customers inside see you."

Zayn turned to the Diner, before letting a sigh. I turned to look through the window of the Diner. Everyone was happily talking and eating minding their own business and not noticing a freaking person getting abused. Someone's shadow towered over me, and I hoped it wasn't Zayn. I turned my head, and to my luck, it was the curly haired boy. He had a small smile plastered on his face and he held out one hand for me. I grabbed his hand, it was cold and just like Zayn, it gave my hand a tingling sensation. As soon as pulled me up from the ground, I quickly released his hand.

"Thanks." I whispered. He returned a small smile and he walked towards the car, where everyone was seated. Zayn sat in the front, staring at me coldly.

The curly boy opened the car door for me, motioning me to go in. I hesitated for a bit.

I wanted to run.

Run away for freedom.

I just wanted to walk down the path of freedom.

But there was only one path.

With these guys.

To my death.

The path to death.

Obediently and bravely I stepped in and sat down on the leather seat of the Range Rover.

Notes:

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and reads!! I literally screamed my head off when I saw 111 votes and 3K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!! U GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

So how was the chapter?

Please carry on

VOTING!

COMMENTING!

SHARING!

Love Angela!