Chapter 6: Trapped

Angie's Thoughts

"Hey." A small voice called out, making me jolt awake.

I opened my eyes to a bright room, where the sun poured in from the window and into my eyes. Immediately I squinted my eyes and slung a hand over them.

"You're awake?"

Instantly I shot my eyes open and forced my head to the side, to come face to face with the blue eyed monster from yesterday. I jumped away from him, clutching the duvet closely to my body as if it was my shield.

Slowly he pushed himself upwards, into a sitting position. I watched him closely, making sure he was a safe distance away from me. I slowly began to edge closer to the side, creating more space between him and I. Slowly, a smile crept on his face as he saw the pure fear written over my face.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked,

Unable to speak, I shook my head in response. He let out a small chuckle before shifting closer to me. In response I backed away quickly without noticing I was already on the edge of the bed. My body fell backwards as I was slowly falling, pulling the heavy duvet down with me. I landed on the floor with a thud, making the vampire laugh.

"You're clearly scared of me." He laughed. "You ok?"

"A-Any person would be scared of someone when you nearly killed them." I managed to say out loud.

He hung his head over the bed, looking at me with pale, blue eyes. Compared to yesterday's; they were so comforting and gentle, just like a normal human being. His smile had vanished from his face and a frown replaced it.

"I-I really d-didn-"

"Save it." I whispered. "You're a monster, there's no heart in your chest to actually care."

His head hit the headboard as he closed his eyes.

"I didn't choose to become this." He spoke. "A monster. I was a human you know? Just like you."

"And yet you kill every single human, just so you could satisfy your hunger? I don't think you were human. You were born to be a monster."

"I was normal ok? I never thought I would become this!" He shouted impatiently. "I was just a normal boy called Niall Horan, who lived in a-"

"I don't need to listen to your life. You're a monster no matter how normal you were."

He sighed in frustration, before shifting to the other side and climbing off it. I slowly climbed onto my feet as he stood facing the wall, his back turned to me. He stood like that for a long time.

"I'm sorry." He finally said. He gave me a side glance before walking out the door and shutting it.

My eyes lingered on the closed door. I grasped the duvet to my face and burying my face into the soft material.

If only I could hide from my troubles. From the nightmares. From the monsters.

If only.

I was in the same house with blood sucking nightmares. And there was nowhere out, without costing my life again.

I tried to run. But failed, even almost died from the attempt.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

Zayn was right. This was a nightmare. And it won't stop unless I run. But I know I can't.

I was trapped. Forever.

Notes:

PLEASE

VOTE!

AND

COMMENT!

♥Angela