First Date

After smashing the snooze bar about 15 times, Mae finally decided to get up.  Oh shit... Tonights my date!  It's already 1pm.  Eff!!
     She digs through her closet trying to find something nice to wear.  She rumbles through each outfit tossing it to the side.  To small, too slutty, too ugly, too casual.... Aha!
     She finds and old outfit she had worn to a party.   It was a dressy black and white patterned shirt with tight black leggings and flats.  She looks in the mirror.  "Eff.  I look like utter hell."
     "My utter hell~" a flirtatious voice from behind her states.
     "BAAAH!!!!!! B-bea!  How'd you get in here?!?!"
     "Your dad let me in."  She chuckles with a wink.
     Gee, thanks dad... She thought to herself.  "Not that I wasn't ready for you to be here -ha ha- but why are you here so early?  I thought our date was at 5?"
     "What?  You Maeke my day.  I love Beaing able to see you~♥️."
     "Aughhh!  This is why I love you, Bea!!"   She jumps into Bea's arms and they share a passionate kiss.
     "How about we start our date a little earlier?  I'm taking you somewhere special."
     Mae nods lost in love.  They both blush and kiss again, this time for longer than they ever have before.   They pull away a lip-gloss covered mess.  "I love you, princess."
     "Ah- eff.  I effing love you, Mae."
They then left the house giving Mr. and Mrs. Borowski (who are completely unaware of they're relationship by the way) a loving hug goodbye.  They're such cute cat parents!  Mae notices Bea already in the drivers seat of her car.  Mae runs around and hops in the opposite side as the car begins to drive off.  "Where are you taking me?"
     "Surprise."  She replied with a smug look.

-  Meanwhile at Cole's (Mae's ex boyfriend's) house -

     Cole smashes his fists against his nightstand.  "UNbelievable.  UN EFFING BELIEVABLE!  Mae just thinks that she can EFFING dump me last week for no effing REASON?  That scrawny little cat bitch just doesn't get it!  She thinks SHE'S the one in control doesn't she?!?  SHE THINKS SHE CAN UNTANGLE HERSELF FROM MY MANIPULATION?  Well, you thought wrong, cat girl.  I will hunt.  You.  Down.  YOU ONCE AGAIN WILL BE MINE!!!"
     The sweet voice of Cole's mother echoes from down the hall, "Cole, sweetie?  Who are you talking to?."
     "Uh! Nothing mom!  Go back to doing LAUNDRY!   Ugh..."  he waits to here the pitter patter of his mothers footsteps walk away.  "I'm effing hungry."  He grabs his shit and walks out the door, "MOM I'LL BE AT DONUT WOLF DON'T TRY TO EFFING TRACK ME!!"  He slams the door on the way out. 

- Back to the setting of Bea's car -
     Bea pulls up in the parking lot of the restaurant.  Mae gazes up at the sign in big bulging letters that reads Donut Wolf.  "Omigosh BEA I FREAKING LOVE YOU."  She jumps out of the car and dashing to the front door like a kitten chasing a laser pointer.  She pushes open the door accidentally stumbling into someone.  She begins to apologize but cuts herself off at realization of who it was.  "Um... Hey Cole.  Excuse me, you're in my way."
     "Well well well look who it is."  He pushes Mae against a wall and puckers his lips.  "Kiss me, babygirl."  Mae pushes him back,
"No way, I'm effing over you!"  
"Alright then... Kiss me or I'm going to kill myself!"
"NO!"
"Why not?"
"We aren't dating and I DON'T like you!"
     Bea walks in, "Sorry Mae I just had to use the... What the eff is going on here?!"
     "B-bea!  It's not what it looks like!"  Mae stutters trying to explain.
     "Oh I know EXACTLY what this looks like."  Bea angrily steps forward.  But instead of telling off Mae, she turns and snaps towards Cole.  "Look buddy, you better back off my girlfriend or else."
"Girlfriend?!?"  Cole shrieks angrily giving Mae a threatening look.  "Look, Croc, if you tryna start a flame I got bitches to give you hands."
Bea rolls up her sleeve.  "Oh really?"  She steps forward and bashes Cole's eye in with a single punch.  "You're just a lameass bastard who smokes weed, Cole.  Nobody likes you."  She finishes him off with a whack to the nose.  He raises his fists in anger.  Mae jumps in front of Bea and Cole suddenly freezes.  He gives out a few heavy breathes and stomps away.
     "Are you okay, Mae?"
     "Yes, Bea.  I'm fine."
They then sit down and order their donuts.  Completely forgetting about Cole, they have a grand time of fun, blushing, kissing, and getting to know each other better.

• Too be continued... •