Will You 'Bea' Mine?

- Continuing in the same spot left off -

     Bea gazes at Mae for a moment, then grabs her face and kisses her again.  Mae enjoyed the feeling of Bea's claws cupped around her face.  Her lips are so sweet.  Bea eventually pulls away,
     "Do you like me, Mae."
     "Gee, I dunno, what do you think?"  Mae blurts sarcastically.
     "Hey, sarcasm is my thing!" She kisses her once more.   Mae falls back onto the floor.  Her head bumped the floor but she was too lost in her fantasies to even care. 'Oh my god,' she thinks to herself, 'I'm kissing Beatrice Santello... Bea.  The girl I've had a crush on since, like, forever.'
     Mae softly touches her tongue against the outside of Bea's lips.  She opens her mouth for more and they begin making out.  Mae's sharp cat tongue pressures against the roof of Bea's mouth.  Bea slowly accepts the pain, for she assumes it's Mae's first time making out with a girl.  They slowly untangle their tongues and pull away, completely red faced.
     "Hey Mae," Bea says surprisingly bashful, "do you wanna be my girlfriend."
     "Ha ha! Oh, yeah," Mae forcefully replies.
     "Mae, I'm serious.  I really like you."
     "Yes," she replies, "Yes Bea."
They smile at each other and give one last tight lip kiss.  They end with a smack and Mae looks at the clock.  "Crap!  I gotta blast!  Gotta be home for dinner,"  she books out of the shop."
     Bea giggles, for the first time in forever.  That night, they both dreamt about the loving occurrence that happened earlier.  They really couldn't stop thinking about each other that night.

~ To be Continued ~

(Give me suggestions on my next part.  If I added a sexual part, it would be in it's own chapter and it wouldn't do anything to affect the timeline of the story.  It would be an optional chapter to read (because some don't like reading such content.)  Let me know what you're interested in, and what you'd like to happen next?  Tell me your thoughts!)