Chapter 3

Almira's POV.

We landed on a joyful and beautiful city.

"Hime-san, our Pegasus's will stay here they could be taken care of by this man right here"Carlo said.

I went down Keishalyn and greeted the old man.

"Good morning sir, I'm Almira Xyrella Zyra, please take care of Keishalyn"I said and showed him to Keishalyn.

"Oh nice to meet you Princess Almira, and what a beautiful name you gave to your pegasus"The old man said.

"Thank you sir, and nice to meet you."I said.

"Hime-san, let's go"Marie said.

"Good bye Sir"I said.

"It's Dominic"Sir Dominic said.

"Well, good bye Sir Dominic"I said and ran towards Marie and Carlo.

"Hey, Marie where are we?"I asked.

"We're at Crystalline City Hime, the main city here at Crystalline Realm"Marie said.

"Oh"I said and we began to roam around the city.

"Waaahhh, these are beautiful!!"I said when I saw a stall with beautiful jewelries.

"Hello, young lady. Do you like jewelries?"an old lady said.

"Yup"I said and looked at the jewelries.

"Well, here you could have this"she said and handed me a necklace with a butterfly pendant that is color violet and silver.

Woah for me its the most beautiful jewelry at the stall.

"Woah, it's beautiful, but I can't get that for free!! That would be unfair"I said and she just laughed.

"No I insist take it"she said.

"Okay I'll take it but I'll give you this in return"I said and took out a necklace with a red stone as its pendant.

"Here"I said and wore it to her.

Then to my surprise she glowed white, then when the light vanished she turned into a beautiful young lady.

"Thank you, for breaking the curse young lady"She said.

"Let me explain Hime-sama, this young lady right here has been cursed by one of the dark clans.

That curse was to make you old and ugly until you die, that curse could only be broken when a person has a kind heart and repays that cursed person's kindness and also the curse would be broken if a person with a pure heart give a gist to that cursed person."Carlo said.

"He is right, I've been in that curse for 10 years, and not even my daughter could break the curse well that isn't really a surprise since it wasn't really out of pure kindness but out of maternal love,"she said.

"Well, I have to go and my name is Lily."She said.

"I'm Almira"I said.

"Nice to meet you Almira, good bye"she said and she vanished with her jewelry stall but the necklace she gave me didn't vanish.

I wore the necklace miss Lily gave me and we continued walking.

"Hey, Marie. Do you Remember Queen Lily of Flower kingdom?"Carlo asked.

"Oh the Queen, who got cursed"Marie said.

"Yeah, doesn't Miss Lily looked like Queen Lily?"Carlo asked.

Then Marie's eyes widen and so does Carlo's.

"She is Queen Lily!!!!!"they both said.

"Guys, whats that?"I asked them and pointed at a white fountain where a big and hairy creature is fighting with............. OMO ANG HOT NILA!!!!!!!