| • e x t r e m e l y i m p o r t a n t n o t i c e • |

Judges can start judging the first round.

Those of you who have already given me the results, please check the chapters again for new entries.

The reading lists seem to have a problem. But a complaint has been lodged, and the team replied that they'll fix it asap. Thus, that may take some time.

So DO NOT RELY ON THE READING LISTS.

Judging the first round should not take you more than fifteen minutes, so please sit down today, and please part fifteen minutes from your 12 hours of awakening.

If not today, make sure to pm me the results by June 21 i.e. this Wednesday, i.e. the day after tomorrow.

Remember, the quicker you pass me the results, the quicker I'll  I be able to post them, and the quicker we'll be able to move to the second round.

If any judge, or participant happens to change his/her username, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me or comment here that you have changed your username. Also mention your previous and current username.

I also want a confirmation from all the judges. Please send me a yes or no, depending on if you are still up for the judging, WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

{ Tick is next to those who have replied saying yes. }

AnanyaN179 - Chicklit✓
yamilethl - ( p e n d i n g )
SuperbAsh123 - Fantasy
Catherine_Edward - Teen Fiction
Prag-is-swag - Horror
yoursecretviolet - ( p e n d i n g )
HappyFairy13 - Werewolf✓
norasnetflix - Fanfiction
oferudition - Humor
summersnowflake17 - Vampire
dionetta_ekwe - Mystery
MaddysenHatter - General Fiction

If not, I'll be searching for new judges.

Now.
           We are in desperate need for at least two three entries for Chicklit, Vampire and Paranomal. I do not, by any means, wish to annoy you, but WE DO NEED more entries. If any of the judges can spare a book or two, which is not in they're genre, please do so. If any participant can also spare a book in this genre, again, please do so. It will be a great help.

I know that the entries have closed, but only the three genres will be accepted.

{ Paranomal • Chicklit • Vampire }

Also.
           We need two more available judges. For now. We need them for Paranomal and Action. Anyone interested? Pm me.

Finally.
                One last thing for now, I need all judges and participants, especially judges, to be active on this forum. This is because I'll be very soon posting the how to judge of the third and fourth round. So stay active.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO GIVE IN THE RESULTS BY THE 21, AND DONT FORGET TO PM ME A YES OR NO.          

:)