--Part 1--

Latula did another lap of the skate park, to which Mituna sighed heavily, pushing his skateboard with his foot. He could never be as good as Latula, even if the two of them had been trying to train together. He just couldn't do it. 

 He decided sitting there on the concrete watching Latula being radical was only going to make him feel worse, so he turned and waved at his friend, letting her know he was going to do something and he'd be back. Maybe if he walked down to a café or something he'd be able to connect to the internet and distract himself with some videos of cats getting scared by printers and cucumbers or something else he could get a good laugh at while he drank lemonade and waited for Latula to call him to come back. 

 Mituna stared at his feet as he walked along the sidewalk. He whimpered slightly as yellow tears sneaked their way out of his eyes. Like tiny drops of sunlight, they dropped from his body and landed on the ground in front of him, staining the pavement in tiny puddles. Maybe if he sat down there and cried he could make his own puddle and stare at his reflection in it. 

 One human girl sat underneath a tree. Parts of her hair hung down over the side of her face. Her (E/C) orbs were focused on a sketchpad, thick leaded pencil glided over the paper, eyebrows were furrowed from concentration, along with a small frown on her face. She cursed under her breath and patted the ground beside her in search for the eraser she swore was right next to her a moment ago, hands slipping over grass and catching the attention of one teary eyed Mituna. He lifted his helmet slightly, glove covered hand sliding under his eyes and drying any stray tears before he finally got the courage to talk to the girl. 

"H1," was all he could manage, skateboard slid underneath his arm and pressed against his side. 

"Hello," she smiled back. "You look kinda down, everything okay?" Mituna nodded, but she didn't seem convinced. "Come sit with me." 

 Mituna's eyes flickered from her to the ground she was patting beside her. He stood for a moment, mouth opening and closing before he decided to just go for it and sit beside her. Things were awkward for a few minutes, her pencil still gliding along paper as Mituna struggled to find words to thank her for her invitation or to ask her for her name, hugging his skateboard close to his chest. 

 He found himself peering over a little, staring down at the drawing you were working on and was astonished to find a perfect drawing of the skate park that still wasn't far from here, beautiful detail on each blade of grass near the path he had just walked down and even cracks in the cement. He lifted his eyes to look at the path and then back at the drawing. He was amazed. 

 Still despite your kindness, a distraction offered to him, he found tears leaking from his eyes again, scrambling to wipe them away before you noticed them, but to no avail. "Hey, is everything all good?" 

 You dropped your sketchpad to the ground, pencil sitting comfortably on top of it and eraser which you had finally found pressed against one of the tree's branches digging deep into the ground, placed beside it. Mituna sniffled, more tears dripping from his dead eyes after you acknowledged his sadness. "1'M JU57, U53L355." 

"Hey don't say that."

"WHY 5H0ULDN'7 1?" Mituna's palms curled into fists, beating against his helmet which made you flinch and reach out to grab his glove covered hands. "3V3RY0N3 15 G00D 47 S0M37H1NG 4ND 1'M G00D 47 N07H1NG." 

"No," you shook your head, "don't lie to me or yourself like that. Everyone is good at something. And let me tell you now it's not just talent that makes you good at things, it's skill and it takes practice to have skill." Mituna turned to look at you, tears leaking at a much slower pace as he tried to focus on your words. Worry had glazed over your eyes, eyebrows furrowed in a slightly different way that showed concern rather than extreme focus. "What I'm trying to say is that in order to really show your talent, you need to practice so that you have skill as well. And do something that you enjoy, you'll find it so much easier to practice something you like doing." You smiled. "Don't practice singing if you don't like it, don't practice dancing if it bores you. Do what makes you happy and inspires you and practice it." 

 Mituna nodded and gawked at your wise words. His gloved wrists were still held tightly in your hands. You noticed this, blushing slightly and apologizing, pulling away from the stunned dandelion boy. 

"7H4NK Y0U UH..." Mituna stared at the ground. "1'M 50RRY 1 D0N'7 R3M3M83R Y0UR N4M3."

"Don't worry about it," you laughed, brushing hair behind your ear. "I don't think I ever even told you. I'm (Y/N), and you?" 

"M17UN4," he smiled, sharp teeth showing in a bright smile as he moved and sat more comfortably against the tree. "8U7 MY FR13ND5 C4LL M3 7UN4," he fiddled with his hands in his lap. "Y0U C4N C4LL M3 7UN4." 

 And with that, a troll girl with giant, boxy red glasses stepped into view and held out a hand to Mituna. She introduced herself as Latula, turning on her heels and unlocking a car parked in the car park nearby. "Yo 1'm Tun4's r1d3. You s33m pr3tty cool, w3 should 4ll h4ng out or som3th1ng."

"Oh yeah sure I'd love that."