Character Profile

Começar do início

She's 12 now.

Personalities:
Nariko is a bit of a Tsundere but at the same time, she is a Kuudere. As Naruto has Kushina's hot-headed personality; Nariko has a cool, calm personality like Minato, she shares many personality traits compared to her Dad as being able to be light on her feet and her wits gave her an advantage in the heat of battle.

Nariko tends to be edgy when she doesn't trust anyone and she take longer to warm up to new people unlike her brother who talks to people easily. She fights to the very end to the point pasted exhaustion, everyone has to remind her to take it easy.

In contrast to Naruto, she keeps a level head and serves as Naruto's voice of reason to fit his obsessive brash personality when he makes or thinks about being reckless but her anger sometimes get the better of her on certain topics, mostly when she is insulted by her height or when Naruto is threatened.

Nariko is quiet and independent, but carefree and adventurous at times, she is noticeably more intelligent than Naruto.

Nariko is a valuable asset to the team for her charisma and analytical thinking; She's able to use her charm to get information and plans several steps ahead.

Nariko is also affectionate and loves to keep her friends close, protected, and out of harm's way. She also inherited her mother's verbal tic 'Ya know' when she gets excited, angry, or flustered. Despite looking absent-minded and quiet, she is highly resourceful and have analytical thinking. Naruto and Nariko together promise to never go back on their word. When someone show signs of affection she only shrugs it off for them just being friendly, in turn, she is unaware of her own true emotions. She is shown to have empathy with animals as she calms down a hissy cat and others with ease.

Nariko doesn't often get praised enough for her intellect and her beauty she gets easily embarrassed when she earns a compliment. She has a loyal, compassionate nature, always putting others first before herself, acts easy-going, and smiles in the face of danger so she doesn't show her fear, she's somewhat blunt and seems to unintentionally show disrespect towards people of higher authority than herself upon meeting them. Noted by Kakashi and Jiraiya, she has the same determination as her late mother and once she made up her mind she won't take no for an answer.

She has a bit of a mischievous side like Naruto, is stubborn to back down from a fight when it means protecting her friends and her brother, and enjoys being a jinchuriki, she could get a bit scary if Naruto is hurt emotionally or physically.

Nariko's most valuable trait is her unique luck, [a quirk from being an reincarnation] like being able to land in a soft pile of leaves, hitting triple 7 when she gambles or winning the lottery off of one ticket. Her good luck also prevents her from taking any critical hits and being able to take out a crew with one kunai setting off a chain reaction to pin them down or hit each other. Part of her luck is her unparallel beauty that draws people in when they see her. As a side effect of her fortune, her eyes glow yellow.

Nariko is devoted and loyal to Naruto so much that she is willing to give up anything to save him implying she never wants to leave his side. Nariko also has the ability to see glances into the future, she does whatever it takes to prevent bad things from happening, if she can't prevent a bad vision from happening usually involving someone's death, she becomes deeply saddened and traumatized.

Nariko and Naruto are rarely seen fighting and arguing, Kakashi even states when they get nervous, excited, or tries to hide something they talk and act in perfect unison.

Appearance:
According to Jiraiya, Nariko has a strong resemblance to her mother. She is short for her age; Her athletic physique is complimented with fair skin, airily tamed by the rays of the sun, yet maintaining a pliable smooth complexion, she has an hourglass figure. Her form smooths into an elegant and defined curvaceous build, curving at the lining of her waist and thighs, trailing to her slender legs. It's mostly noted that Nariko has a big chest, most likely due to her being an incarnation.