Chapter 14 " it's always been you "

[ WOOHOO!  Chapter 14 updated for you guys ]

Jungkook POV

I looked at the watch around my wrists looking at the time. It was always eight o'clock and Mina never showed up. I grabbed the phone looking at it. She really didn't come. The cafe was already closing so I decide to just go home. I came back walking to Mina room door. I knocked on the door but she didn't open the door. I opened the door but she wasn't inside either. I decided to just leave the phone on her bed.

Mina POV
I still couldn't get over what just happened earlier. The car ride was quiet and awkward.

" look about what happened earlier, just forget about it but anyways thanks for coming with me tonight "

I was a little upset that he asked me to just forget about it. But then again I remembered he was going to be getting married soon and me and him won't even happen. I sat there looking outside the window not even giving him a glance. We finally got home I didn't wait for him but went inside. I came inside my room plopping down on my bed. I turned to my right seeing a little box. I got up grabbing the box before opening it. It was a new phone and I assume that it was jimin that got it for me. I got up going to jimin room, I knocked on the door. Jimin opened the door giving me a smile

" hey, it's already late why you still up? "
" thanks "
" what? "

Jimin gave me a confused look

" didn't you buy me a new phone "
" did I? Because if I did I don't remember "
" really then who-"

I stoped and remembered Jungkook telling me he had something for me. I felt really bad right now.

" sorry, I just thought maybe it was you anyways goodnight "
" wait Mina "

I turned around when jimin called my name.

" did you and hoseok go out on a date "
" uhhh it wasn't a date, I was just doing him a favor "
" are you sure "
" of course, do you really think hoseok would actually go on a date with me "
" maybe "
" what? "
" nothing, goodnight Mina "

I smiled before going to Jungkook door room, hearing him play his game. I started knocking on the door lightly

" Jungkook "

He still didn't open the door, he was probably really mad at me right now.

" I'm sorry, I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be I didn't mean to ditch you. If I had a phone I would've told you but something came up and I couldn't come "

He still didn't answer me

" I promise I'll make it up to you "

I tried getting him to talk to me but he wouldn't even open his door to talk to me. I went back to my room looking at the new phone he bought me. I turned it on seeing his face as my lock screen. I smiled before unlocking it. I went through the contacts seeing his number already inside my phone, I laughed when I saw his contact name.

" Justin seagull "

I decided maybe I should just text him myself. Since tomorrow is my day off I'll take that day to make it up to him.

TEXT MESSAGE
" HEYYYYY KID, thanks for the new phone "

I looked at my phone waiting for him to look at it. He read it but still didn't answer my text message.

" I'm so sorry for not telling you, but please meet me tomorrow at the cafe I will be waiting until you come "

He read the message again but still didn't answer me. I hope he comes tomorrow I really wanted to make this up to him. I decided to take a shower and finally get some sleep. But I kept having flashback about the kiss. I laid there with my hands on my cheeks feeling my cheeks heat up just thinking about it. That wasn't really how imagined I my first kiss with him but I guess this works too. I felt my eye lids getting heavier. The next morning I woke up checking the time. I got up and got ready. I did my regular morning routine, after getting ready I texted Jungkook again.