Lights, Camera... ACTION!

Start from the beginning

with you,

everythings going to be alright. 

Cause you'll make things all right. 

I don't know what you feel. 

I don't know what you think. 

But I'm ready to

"Go into oblivion with you," Alex softly sings and I tear my eyes away from the book to find Alex mere centimeters away from my face. We smile softly at each other and he leans forward and places a soft kiss on my lips. 

It was a mere brush, but all the unspoken words we had between us were in it.  

***********************************************************************************************************************

"I'm a freaking prince?!" 

"Yes, Alex. But I think you're getting the better end of this deal because Belle forced me to be Cinderella. I have to be an effin' princess!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"Wait... So, I'm your evil step-father?" Taylor cocked his head. 

I sat on a table, sitting. "Yes, get with the program guys!" I exclaim. All tcounselors were in the mess hall and the kids were doing some hike with Aunt Kathy. We were supposed to perform this evening. 

"Okay, everyone!" Belle took charge. "I'm the fairy godmother, Juliet and Kelly, you're the evil stepsisters. And Mark and Chase, you can be the.... horses." 

"I'm a freaking horse?" Mark furrowed his eyebrow. 

"But first you're a mouse," Belle tactfully pointed out. 

"What the heck? I don't get paid to be a stupid horse!" Chase crossed his arms. 

"You don't get paid. Period." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

"We don't get paid for this crap?! What is this world coming to?" Mark groaned, head in his hands. 

"But you will get the fantastic feeling of helping your friends out," I grin at them. They both look up and scowl. 

Feeling the love, guys

"Okay!" Belle's voice booms. "Let's take it from the top!" 

Taylor groans, rolling his head back. He starts off, his face blank and his voice monotone. "Okay. Cinderella, I need you to-" 

"STOP!" Belle barks. "Have emotion, T. Now, start over." 

Sighing, he follows her instructions and puts on a scowl. "Cinderella, I need you clean the table, you stupid kid. No wonder your mommy left you, you good for nothing waste of space. You clearly can't do anything, and I think that-" 

"Taylor." Belle interrupts him. 

He looks up from where he was staring at the ground, his voice full of emotion and hate. He wasn't even looking at the script. 

"I don't think that's in the script," Belle notes. 

"Oh. Um, sorry. Improv?" Taylor scratches the back of his head, looking out of place.

From across the room, Mark shoots me a look. 

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Hold still!" 

"You try holding still when someone burned your ear!" 

"Oh, shut your piehole and man up!"