Thursday (A Day Before Rehearsal)

Danny's POV

I've been so stressed out all this week. I miss my little Rubia so much. I tried to be normal throughout the day, but I couldn't bare my pain. I looked through the list of songs Brian wrote, most of them were picked by our fans. The list read:

1. Take On Me ft. TWRP
2. Rock With You
3. Rhinocerotops vs. Superpuma
4. Samurai Abstinence Patrol
5. Luigi's Ballad (The One Starbomb performance)
6. Eating Food In The Shower
7. Cool Patrol
8. Wish You Were Here
9. The Last Unicorn
10. Why I Cry
11. Everybody Wants To Rule The World (Finale)

"I guess Brian and I can get through this...", I said to myself, "even without.... Rubiphire." I felt my eyes water but I managed to hold my tears back. "Hey, Dan.", Ross greeted me. I waved at him.

"So, are you pretty excited about Saturday?", he asked.  "Yeah obviously!", I replied, faking my excitement. "Great! Hopefully, it's packed at the Staples Center!", he said. It might be, but Rubia won't be there. My heart is heavy.

"It's always packed for events, especially concerts.", I say. "Agreed, at least everyone still has 2 days to get their hands on some tickets.", Ross replied. Rubia won't get one, she's sick. My heart tightened up.

"Well yeah, if they don't get one.... that's too bad.", I say, my voice trailed off after those 3 words. "Dan, you don't seem like yourself. Are you worried about something?", Ross said. I needed to tell the honest truth, the truth about Rubia.

"Ross.... I miss Rubia. I'm so upset that she can't go to the concert, she's sick.", I said. "Oh no, poor thing.", Ross replied, "it must suck for her, I'd hate to not see her there." I nodded in replied, the tears came back in my eyes. I quickly brushed them away.

"Dan, what's wrong?", Ross asked. "N-nothing, Ross, I'm ok, just a little str-stressed", I replied, I lied. "I know you miss her, but don't let her get to you!", Ross says. "I won't.... but I can't. I can't stop thinking about her. I'm hurting, Ross!", I cried, I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Danny, you need to stop worrying about Rubia.", Ross huffed. I couldn't help but to break down and burst into tears, I let it all out like crying isn't nothing.

"Hey, what happened over here?!", spoke Arin coming by. "Arin, I'm trying my hardest not to think about her, but it's really difficult to do so!", I sobbed. He sat next to me, trying to shush me down.

"Leigh, I know you're hurt, you're upset, and stressed. If you can't stop crying over her, then you won't be well enough to perform at your concert on Saturday.", he said.

He was right I'm pretty sure this is affecting my health. "I guess you're right, I do need to get some rest.", I said. "I'll take you home, be well-rested for tomorrow, it's rehearsal and it's important.", he said. He lead me to his car and drove me home.

As soon as we arrived, I thanked him and waved him good night. I got inside the house and went straight to my bedroom and slept peacefully. I dreamt about Saturday's concert, and man was it smashing!