Changkyun was caught off guard by Jooheon's words. For once in his life, he felt wanted, and needed, but most of all he felt important.

-----

Me: Sorry, Jooheon isn't available right now, he's going through something

#GUN: What?!! Is he okay?? What's wrong with him?? Wait, who is this??

Me: Jooheon is just going through some trauma

#GUN: Wait is this Changkyun

Me: Yes

#GUN: Did you see all the text?

Me: Yes

#GUN: Oh shit that's embarrassing

Me: Jooheon needs some time away from you

#GUN: But why?

#GUN: Tell him I'm sorry for whatever I did

#GUN: If I hurt him, tell him I'm sorry

Me: It's not your fault you had no choice

#GUN: Wait what

Me: It's not your fault you have to leave causing Jooheon to go into a mental state that makes him think all his friends will leave him and he will end up alone, forever

#GUN:.......

#GUN: I had no idea

Me: Yeah well, just leave him be for awhile

#GUN: okay...

Changkyun put down the phone just as Jooheon came back from the bathroom.

Jooheon jumped on the bed and grabbed Changkyun by the waist, pulling him close, and burying his face into Changkyun.

"Why are you so clingy?" Changkyun asked, realizing that was a stupid question.

"Cause, I don't want you to leave," Jooheon mumbled.

Changkyun smiled and rustled Jooheon's hair.

"I won't leave don't worry," Changkyun told him.

Suddenly Changkyun's phone started ringing. He tried to get out of Jooheon's grip, but Jooheon held him tighter and wrapped his leg over Changkyun.

"I have to get my phone," Changkyun said.

Jooheon just shock his head. Changkyun sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to move.

The ringing ceased and it was quiet again.

"What if it was important," Changkyun said, looking down at the koala that held him.

Jooheon said nothing.

Soon enough the phone rang again.

"Baby, please," Changkyun said, causing Jooheon to let out a small whine, but he let go of Changkyun finally.

Changkyun went to grab his phone and answered it.

"Hel-"

"CHANGKYUN!! IS JOOHEON ALRIGHT!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Whoa, Minhyuk? Why are you on Wonho's phone?"

"Minhyuk don't scream your inside." Changkyun heard in the background.

"I'm sorry, are you okay Changkyun? How is Jooheonie??"

Changkyun looked back at Jooheon who was now turned on his side away from Changkyun.

"Alright, I guess," Changkyun answered.

"Can I see him?"

"I don't think so, he's a little shook."

"Why what happened?"

"His best friend is moving, and now he thinks everyone is going to leave him, so he's pushing everyone away."

"But not you, why?"

"I refuse to leave him, that's why."

"Oh."

There was silence for awhile.

"Well, I just wanted to check on him. I get worried."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"BYE KOOKANG!!" He heard in the background before he hung up the phone.

Changkyun went back to lay with Jooheon and wrapped his arms around the others waist.

"Was that Minhyuk?" Jooheon asked. Changkyun's head perked up with surprise.

"Uh. Yeah," Changkyun answered.

"What did he say?"

"He said he was worried about you."

"Really?" Jooheon asked with disbelife.

"Yeah. Everyone is worried about you."

"Everyone?"

"Yes, even Gunhee."

Jooheon said nothing at the mention of Gunhee. Changkyun let go of Jooheon and sat up, looking down on the other.

Jooheon's head turned and their eyes met.

"Jooheon, nobody is going to leave you," Changkyun said. "Nobody hates you, everyone is just worried. And Gunhee is still going to be your friend, he'll come back and visit all the time."

"Really?" Jooheon asked, adjusting his body to better look at Changkyun.

"Yes," Changkyun said with a reassuring smile. He leaned down towards Jooheon pressing their foreheads together. "I love you Jooheonie."

Jooheon's eyes lit up. Changkyun had never called him, Jooheonie before.

"I love you too, Changkyun," Jooheon responded.

Changkyun collided their lips. They were caught in a kiss for a few seconds before letting go. Changkyun smiled widely, revealing his dimples. He started cuddling Jooheon again.

Jooheon smiled. He realized that Changkyun was right. Nobody hated him and no one was going to leave him, but he couldn't help have a feeling of doubt.

"Hey, Kyunie," Jooheon said.

"What?"

"I want to see Minhyuk and Shownu."

Changkyun's eyes widened, before he just simply smiled and rested his head on Jooheon.

"Okay, we can see them later," Changkyun answered. He was happy that his mission succeeded.

Getting Jooheon to believe he is loved.