WHAT?!!!

Third person(BOB xD)

The Guardians(Jack,North,Bunny,Tooth,Sandy,Rapunzel,Merida,And Hiccupp(did i spell that right?)were all inside of north workshop happily watching the lights on the globe.They did this on a regular basis after defeating Pitch (almost) because..every time they saw a different light,it lifted their sprit and they had hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North's POV(:D)

While looking at the globe,i saw Manny grow bright.Hmmm i wonder what he has to say...."Ah Man in Moon,long time no see!"i exclaimed.This made all the other Guardians turn to look at Manny "What does he want now......"Merida mumbled.The Moon"Beam" shone down onto the floor and rose the crystal."W-What is he doing"Rapunzel said,but i could hear the uneasyness in her voice."He's choosing a new guardian"I said in shock."WHAT?!!!!BUT WE JUST GOT 3 NEW ONES!"Jack yelled.A  big 5 grow when the crystal started to rise."The Big Five"Hiccupp said.Then a image appeared.Suddenly a loud gasp a-rose in the room.

"My cousin.....Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

_______________________________________________________________________________

So how was it my kitty unicorn rainbows?Random xD.I know. it sucks.And i was so happy when some one said"Update"So even if it is 1:20 in the morning,i will update!

-

Baiiii <3!