Receiving The Gifts Of God

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to experience the highest authority in the universe - God? God is the ocean of knowledge, the ocean of love, the ocean of power and the ocean of bliss. He brings with Him thousands of treasures like knowledge, virtues, powers and blessings, which we can take from Him by connecting and communicating with Him.

We can experience God so close to us whereby He can be just like any other person in our lives. We can come so close to Him that we can discuss just about anything that we wish with Him just like we do with anyone in the physical world. Also, to go further, we can also receive helpful friendly responses from Him when we are facedwith difficulties. God can hear the voice of our hearts. He offers the gift of His company to us in less than a second and is someone whom we can receive sustenance from, just like physical parents give to their children.
Also, He shares with us the secrets of living life the right way and be free from confusion. He is someone whom we share our happiness with when he showers our life with His help and success. God fills us with thousands of virtues and powers. He is the most powerful one whose divine hands we can experience on us while performing the most routine actions of the day. We can experience all this by making God our constant companion at every step.

The most beautiful time of the day is the morning, the start of our daily routine, which should begin in the lap ofGod, the Supreme Father. God can be experienced as a non-physical energy, full of spiritual love, as a point source ofpure spiritual light. He is someone whose aura is so supremely charged that it envelopes the being of light or soul or the inner me. This early morning time is called Amritvela or the sweet nectar time, when a meeting with this Supreme Energy or Power can be made.It is a meeting with the mind and is not visible to the physical eyes. The postureof the meeting can be a simple one, justsitting cross-legged or on a chair comfortably, with the eyes open. Soft light can illuminate the room, where the relaxation exercise is performed. Gentlemusic can be played in the background.This is a beautiful meeting of the soul and its father, its mother, its beloved, itsbest friend, its teacher and its guru. They are all the One, a single entity – the Supreme Ocean of spiritual love, commonly called God.
Even during the day, meditation can be done at short intervals for a few minutes, where the consciousness can be transferred from action and connected to the Supreme. This is also called mind traffic control, thereby maintaining the love filled connection constantly. This is a powerful connection which strengthens the inner being or soul, purifies it immensely and fills it with the seven primary virtues. These virtues are peace, joy, love, bliss, purity, power and truth.

Along with meditation, a good start of the day is reading spiritual knowledge, which can be done after early morning meditation. Drastic transformation can be brought about in your personality by doing this. Also, happiness levels increase and a capacity to remain empowered amidst difficult worldly situations increases by reading spiritual knowledge. Along with that, to receive the love and blessings of God, we need to change our personality through our own checking and self-effort. This is called inculcation of divine virtues. The more we fill ourselves with divine virtues like love, humility, respect, cleanliness and tolerance, the more happiness we will experience ourselves and receive the gift of God’s closeness.

Our hearts have longed for a life in the canopy of God over many years and we should make the most of his divine company, at the present moment. We should not miss the amazing opportunity of filling our hands with these invisible treasures, which He is giving to us. Also, we distribute the same to each and every human being whom we meet. This will bring smiles back on their faces in demanding times of busy schedules and tight deadlines combined with difficulties and pressures in all spheres of life. So let usawaken and come together under one umbrella of God’s spiritual love and a common bond between all of us. It is a bond of spiritual brotherhood. Let us join hands together and make the most benefit of God’s company.