JUSTIN MUST APOLOGIZE.

Start from the beginning

Duke looked at me and said "Girl, you look hot". Thank you Duke .I said smiling and at that moment Justin showed up. I felt his presence and I did not even need to turn around to know that he just walked in.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later" I said to Duke giving duke a kiss on his left cheek.

Now, this was not intended to make Justin jealous. As a matter of fact, I always gave duke kisses. He was my very good friend.

Before I could spell "Madonna" Justin threw Duke across the room and began to throw punches, aimed at Duke's face.

I could hear everyone gasp in surprise.

"Justin stop it"! I said screaming .
But apparently, Justin was so into beating Duke, he was not even listening to me .

He picked Duke and flung him at the other corner of the classroom.
"No one touches my mate, except me" Justin said to the hearing of everyone.

I could see the frightened expressions on the faces of most of my class mates. Justin was an Alpha to be and Omega's trembled.

Duke however was the son to the Beta of my pack and what Justin was doing to him was not right.

I grabbed Justin's left arm and told him to stop acting like a psycho but he mistakenly pushed me on the floor and then continued to give Duke several hard punches, blaming him for my fall.

I ran out of the class in anger . I was not just upset. I'm was embarrassed as well. I mean I'm the reason Duke just got that mistreatment . The girls chased after me and slowed me down.

"oh, no! don't cry sweet heart" Kendall said holding my hand.

Why did he have to over react I asked as I began to cry.

We all know that Alpha's are very protective of their mates Loma said .

"But he's not an alpha yet I said crying . "But he has alpha blood" Aaliyah said hugging me .

Justin walked towards me and the girls left us to talk. I was so mad at Justin, all I wanted to do was fight him and that was obviously not possible.

"If you come close to me I'll fight you" I said with anger in my voice.

"She can barely reach my shoulders and she wants to fight me" Justin said looking at my boobs and smirking .

What made me even more upset was the fact that he did not see anything wrong with what he just did.

I turned to walk away, "I'm just going to go home" I said quietly.

Justin stopped me by holding my hand. "Sweet heart I'm so sorry okay ? Maybe I over reacted" he said .

"Maybe? Did you just say maybe you overreacted ? You f*cking overreacted and you are going to apologize to Duke". I said angrily.

"No!" Justin replied firmly.

"Well then, I guess you have to find another mate , until your ready to apologize to Duke and it has to be in front of the whole class". I said as I ran off to my car and left school.

I was still so pissed, so I decided to go and visit my father, he knew how to calm me down.

I got to my dad's house and his boyfriend was the first person I saw.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"Hello darling" Kelvin replied coming in for a hug. I hugged him.

"Where is my dad? I asked quietly?

"He is in his room, we just had some fun, if you know what I mean" Kelvin said winking !

"My goodness Kev, I did not need to know that" I said laughing. "That's just nasty Kev". I added.

Kelvin and my dad had been together for quiet sometime now and I think it was time for me to accept him completely.

Kelvin and I talked for a few minutes and my dad walked into the living room and interrupted us.

"My angel" he said

"Daddy"! I replied running to hug him.
I talked with my dad for about two hours, and I told him about Justin (not adding that he was a wolf). My dad did not even know I was a wolf.

"Daddy, I want another car for my eighteenth birthday" I said getting up and coming closer to him.

My dad loved spoiling me, he got me whatever I wanted and I loved that about him. It made my mom pissed off sometimes, because she didn't want me to be "too spoilt" .

"Angel, your Range Rover still looks extremely good and it's not even up to a year, and you've also got your G- Wagon" he said laughing.

"You're way too spoilt, but I created the monster in you" my dad said smiling at me.

"Hell yeah, you created the Breela Monster daddy". I said and we both began to laugh.

"Wait, you know what? I don't want a car, surprise me, get me anything but not a car" I said to my dad after realizing that I didn't need a car.

Talking to my dad totally calmed me down and made me feel better.

"See you later daddy". I love you , I said to him as I walked towards the front door. I tell Kelvin goodbye as well and then shut the door behind me.

I get home and begin to eat the cheese burger I bought on my way home.

The girls suddenly barge into my house. "It has become a tradition for you girls to enter my home without ringing the bell?" I ask playfully.

"Why did you leave school without telling us ?" Nicki asked ? Clearly irritated by the fact that I left them.

Well Justin made me angry and I needed to breath. So I went to see my dad.

And you couldn't even text us ? Kendall asked looking at me while raising her left eyebrow.

"I'm sorry girls, I'm really sorry" I say blowing kisses at them.

"It's okay, you know we can't stay mad at you" Paloma said as she progressed to go into the kitchen in search for food.

Aaliyah began "You made Justin really sad you know, he was so quite after you left and later drove out".

"Well right now, I'm still upset and I kind of don't care if he's sad". I replied.

The girls go on and on telling me things I already knew like "he had Alpha blood" and all that.
But my mind was made up, I was not speaking to Justin until he apologized to Duke.

Kendall and I made dinner, we were all eating when the bell rang. I could feel that it was Justin so I stood up to leave but Aaliyah and Nicki held me.

When Justin walked in , I just could not breathe. He looked so hot, and he brought some flowers , chocolate and a teddy bear that had "I'm sorry written on it.

At that moment, all I wanted to do was to run and kiss him but I had to control myself . The girls headed to my room, leaving Justin and I alone.

"Why are you here"? I asked, like I didn't know he was at my house to apologize.

"I'm sorry" he said . I could see that he was being sincere and I came closer to him and said "I'm not speaking to you until you apologize to Duke"

"Shut the door when you leave, thank you" I added before walking upstairs to go meet the girls.

AND THAT IS CHAPTER SIX (6) .
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE ❤️ AND COMMENT OF COURSE ❤️.