01

it was nearing midnight. kwon hyunseo, who was locking up the house and preparing to go upstairs for the night heard a soft knock on the door.

she froze, her heart speeding up slightly. she was staying alone for a few days while her parents and older brother were away.

the thought to just ignore the knock crossed her mind but at the same time, that could be dangerous as well. she slowly walked over to the door and cracked it open.

standing there on her doormat was her senior in school and lifelong family friend, hong eunki. he was leaning against the front door and fell into her arms when she opened the door wider.

"eunki!" hyunseo gasped, looking down at eunki who was slumped in her arms.

he was clearly intoxicated and it weighed him down tremendously. she quickly pulled him towards the couch and lay him down.

his eyes were fluttering open and closed as he looked up at her. hyunseo sat down beside the couch.

"what are you doing here?" she sighed as the words left her lips. she slowly ran a hand through his blond hair, pushing it away from his face.

hong eunki had been the kwon family's neighbour since hyunseo could remember and they had always been close for they only had a one year gap between them.

"i came to see-" he didn't finish the sentence and just stared up at her, his eyes finally opening wider.

"what? ...it doesn't matter, i gotta get you back home." she stood up, immediately thinking of how she was going to carry eunki back to his house even though it was a short walk away, he was much taller than her and that made things harder.

"wait, hyunseo." he grabbed her hand. she looked back at him, expecting him to say something but he just stared at her. a smile slowly making it's way on his face.

"what are you looking at, hong eunki?" hyunseo felt herself turning red.

the last words he said before smiling, closing his eyes and falling asleep there and then on the couch left hyunseo shocked and unsure of what to do.

"im sorry but you're so beautiful."

///

i finally got around to writing this, please enjoy this story about dancing king hong eunki! dedicated to the one and only brybam because she's the master of concepts.