The annoying I find about going to the cinema is the adverts. They always seem to drag on for ages. Plus, I always have already eaten over half my popcorn before the movie even starts.

While we were waiting for the movie to start, I decided to go through my messages to kill time as Jenna was doing the same. I kept noticing how her phone was constantly beeping, I guess she was just having a conversation with someone. She started laughing but used her sleeve to muffle the sound. She then quickly wrote a response and started giggling again. I kept on staring at Jenna but she didn't eve seem to notice, as if I were invisible. Who even was this person she was texting? I'm not sure, maybe I'm just paranoid. It's probably just one of her friends.

We both put our phones away when the movie started to begin. I really needed to go to the toilet as I had drunken over half of my drink, I tried to hold it in.

-------------time skip-------------

The movie had finally ended and me and Jenna were getting up to go. I pulled out my phone to check the time. I read 5:55pm, meaning that it was probably a good time for us to go eat somewhere.

Me and Jenna walked out the cinema hand in hand and down the road to look for a good place to eat. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me as I was thinking about Jenna's phone. It beeped several times during the movie, but that was until Jenna put her phone on silent.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts was Jenna started to speak. " how about we go eat at that Luciano's Italian restaurant. It's only about 7 minutes walk from here."

I nodded my head, "Sure, that sounds nice."

Josh's Pov

I checked my watch as I walked in to Luciano's Italian restaurant to see it was 6:02. I then made my way to where Brendon and Ryan were sitting at a table. "Hey guys," I said taking a seat.

"Hey Josh," Ryan said politely, "How are you?"
"I'm good," I replied.

Brendon was busy distracted playing a game on his phone. Ryan sighed, "Brendon, put that down."

"Wait. Give me a minute," he said still not looking up from his phone screen.

Ryan rolled his eyes and grabbed the phone from his boyfriend's hands.

"Hey noooo!" Brendon whined, "I was so close to completing that level." The boy pouted.

Ryan just rolled his eyes again smiling and leaning in the kiss the boy on the cheek. Brendon pushed him away playfully ,crossing him arms and pretending to be fake annoyed. I smiled at the pair, they were a cute couple.

Then I said, "Why don't we order now."
They nodded and brendon gestured for a waiter to come over. We ordered our food and drinks and then carried on chatting about random things.

"Your hair looks good," said Ryan. "Red really suits you."

"Yeah maybe just a little too good," Brendon said winking. Ryan nudged him hard and turned to face him raising an eyebrow. "Brendon, I'm sitting right next to you?!"

Brendon rolled his eyes, "Come on, just admit he looks good."

I just sat there blushing and not saying anything.

Ryan huffed and furrowed his brows.

"Oooooh, is somone getting jealous," Brendon teased smirking. Ryan pushed him playfully while I just sat there smiling. We carried on talking and then Brendon noticed something.

"Hey is that Tyler and Jenna over there," Brendon said trying to get a better look at the restaurant entrance.

"I think it is," said Ryan looking over at them.

I turned around to see them standing there. Brendon then waved at Tyler and called over at him, "Hey Tyler, come here."

Tyler smiled when he saw brendon and walked over to us with Jenna following behind. "Hey brendon. Hey Ryan, and...uh.. hi Josh." He said hesitantly to me. I chose not to look at him but I could feel his eyes on me. There was so much awkward tension between us.

"Hey guys ," Jenna said cheerily, "I like your hair Josh."

"Thanks," I replied.

"What are you guys doing here?" Asked Ryan.

"We just came from the cinema and needed somewhere to eat." Jenna responded. "How about you?"

"We came here to eat, then we're gonna go out bowling," said brendon. "You're welcome to come," added Ryan.

Jenna turned to Tyler smiling. "Can we go?" The blonde asked.

"Uh..well. I-I uh," Tyler said unsure. I could tell he didn't want to be around me.

"Please," the girl begged tugging on his sleeve. Tyler huffed, "okay."

The waiter then came to take Tyler and Jenna to their table, which happened to be the one across from us. Me, Brendon and Ryan were then served our food.

The whole time I could sense Tyler staring across at me from his table. I decided to turn my head and look over to him but he immediately turned his head back to face Jenna. I smirked when I noticed him blush.

Tyler's Pov

Great. Just great. I now need to spend more time with Josh. As if I already don't see him enough.

Me and Jenna had just ordered our food and I couldn't help but notice her phone keeping on beeping. Was that person still texting her? I would've thought they'd left her alone by now.

I still felt guilty about Josh. The fact that I left him to go hang out with Jenna and end up having to hang out with him again is just going to make it awkward. I looked over to the red-head's table. Josh seemed to be laughing about some joke Brendon made. My eyes were transfixed on that boy, I had seemed to have fallen into a deep stare.

Josh's head suddenly turned to look at me causing me to immediately snap out of my gazing and turn my head to face Jenna again. I blushed a deep red, I hope no one noticed though.

Jheez this was going to be a long night.