DK

Requested by:
CryBabyFace135Da-iCE
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Seo-Im's P.O.V
          "Yah! Vernon we need to practice our lines before we start filming!" Shaking Vernon's shoulder hoping he would wake up. "Hmm...five more minutes" I groaned and sat beside him "you've been saying that since 20 minutes ago! We need to practice already so that after practice, we will be filming THEN WE can go home. You can sleep then I could go see Seokmin." I heard him sigh while I chuckled, standing up and helping Vernon stand. Vernon ruffled my hair and yawned "You should be thankful we're friends or else I wouldn't be listening to you." He chuckled while I stuck out my tongue at him then we both laughed.

*After the rehearsal* (sorry cause I'm too lazy XD)

          We started filming like 10 minutes ago and I was quite surprised cause we're almost done filming for today. We were about to finish when we heard the smoke alarm. Everyone was panicking, I could see smoke from the other room. I could feel the atmosphere getting hot and the smoke was too much. I ran to the nearest exit. When I was outside I tried looking for vernon and I couldn't see him anywhere. I went to the director and asked him if he saw Vernon "Director-nim have you seen Vernon?" He shook his head and looked at the buding. FUDGE HE'S STILL IN THERE!

          I ran back inside ignoring the shouts or calls from the directors and staffs. I searched for Vernon even tho it was getting hard for me to breathe. I can't leave him here, he's my best friend. I keep telling myself that. I searched and searched until I heard someone calling for help. I followed where the scream was and saw Vernon on the floor with his foot stuck cause of the wood that fell. I rushed to his side "Vernon I'm here. I'm gonna get you out of here I promise." All he could do is nod. I tried lifting the heavy wood off Vernon's leg and I must admit it was so heavy. I gave all my strength just to lift it up. When I saw Vernon was ready to stand the drop the heavy wood and placed his arm around my shoulder and I placed my arm around his waist to support him.

          Once we were outside the medical staff took Vernon away from me for them to check on him. The  staff members and the director went near me and cheered/congratulating me for saving Vernon.I smiled weakly, My vision getting blurry; it was hard to breathe. My eyes slowly closing then the last thing I remembered was a man shouting for my name.

*at the hospital*

          I could hear beeping sounds, feeling something soft, and I could feel someone holding my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and I was greeted by the bright light, so I shut my eyes again groaning. I tried squeezing whoever hand was holding mine. "Jagiya?" I tried to speak but my throat was dry and I needed water ASAP. Instead answering I squeezed his hand again and tried opening my eyes and adjusting to the light. I look over to my right and saw Seokmin sitting beside my bed and I could see that his eyes were puffy and red, did he cry that much? "W-water" he nodded and went to go get me a bottle of water. I tried sitting up and I managed to. Seokmin came back with my water and he gave it to me "Thank you" I gave him a weak smile and drank all the water. I heard him chuckle "That thirsty?" I playfully glared at him but then I chuckled as well. I was about to ask where Vernon is when I saw Vernon by the door way sitting on a wheelchair "Hey Vernon, how are you feeling" he shrugged and went near me "I'm okay I guess. How about you? How are you feeling?" I shrugged and sigh "I'm okay." I smiled at him while he frowned "Hey what's wrong?" He shook his head "I'm sorry...you didn't have to come back for me you know...You wouldn't be in this state if you didn't go back to get me." Smiling I reached over to pat his shoulder gently "You don't have to say sorry you know. I came back for you because you're my best friend and I couldn't just leave my best friend there alone to die." He smiled and reached over and gave my hand a light squeeze "Thank you Seo-Im"
"No problem." I winked while he rolled his eyes "Well I'll be going back to my room to rest and to give you two love birds alone." Now it was his turn to wink.

          "Park Seo-Im...I was worried sick about you." I looked at Seokmin and saw him frowning. Sighing I gestured for him to come closer and he did, I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms were on my waist. "Don't be. Look I'm fine and alive. I'm sorry I made you worried and I promise that won't happen again." I pulled away to look at him. He sighed and kissed me on the forehead "Sarangahe Seo-Im" smiling "Nado Saranghae Seokmin."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ooookkkkaaaayyyyy soooo Yeah I know it was bad but I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please give it a like :D Stay safe my babies!! Love you all!!