Choi Seungcheol

I was at the boys dorm sitting at the couch with seungcheol's head on my lap and woozi's head on my shoulder. The other boys were either at the floor lying down or at the kitchen looking for something to eat. I played with Seungcheol's hair while humming to the song Beautiful Goodbye. "Noona" Dino called and I looked at him; hummed in respond "I'm bored" he pouted while I giggled "Wanna go get bubble tea?" He nodded his head and stood up. I gently removed seungcheol head from my lao and woozi's from my shoulder. "Where are you going?" Asked Seungcheol "Dino and I will go buy bubble tea for all of us. We'll be back." I smiled and went to get my phone and wallet "Kaja" I asked Dino and he Nodded.

(Done buying bubble tea for everyone...theyre now walking back home.. hahah sorry Im kinda lazy anyways back to the story)

"Noona" I just hummed in response enjoying my bubble tea "Seungcheol hyung Likes you" I started coughing "N-Noona gwenchan?" He gently patted my back while I nodded "Ne" there was silence before we both started laughing. "I know he does...and I like him too...well No O dont like him..." I looked over to Dino and he frowned "Yah! You didnt let me finish...I dont like him, I love him." He started smiling widely and jumpin up and down "Yah! Stop jumping you look like a pabo!" He pouted and I chuckled and patted his head "C'mon we're almost home."

Once we arrived at the dorm the boys were all at the floor and some at the couch but there was one boy missing "Where's Seungcheol?" They all shrugged "He's at his room" said jeonghan I smiled and nodded "Oh we bought bubble tea for all of you." They all said their Thank you's. I went up and brought seungcheol's bubble tea, I knocked on his door and didnt hear a response. I went in and saw him sitting on the bed "Oppa...gwenchana?" Nothing "Oppa I bought you your favorite bubble tea" I placed his drink on his night stand and sat beside him. "Oppa" I gently cupped his face for him to look at me. He was frowning "Wae? Tell me." He held both of my hands and stared at me "I...I was jealous okay" I smiled and kissed his forehead "you dummy. No need to be jealous" he smiled and hugged me; I hughed him back. I slowly pulled away and kissed him and he slowly kissed back, after awhile I smiled and pecked his nose "사랑해" I smiled " 사랑해" he smiled and we laid down on the bed hugging each other and talking about life. I love him and I hope we would be together forever.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Soooo I hope you guys liked it...I dont think you guys will but yeah I jope you enjoyed.