Pretty U

Pretty U

"Got so much to say

But can't organize myself

Help me, SOS!

1,2,3,4"

There are so much he could say to her. So much he wants her to know about his feelings. Yet it's so hard for him to find the appropriate words for him to speak to her. He doesn't even know if the words he'll say will be enough for her. He doesn't even know if his feelings are enough for her.

"What kind of expression can deliver my heart?

Should I take my heart out to copy and paste on you?" 

He doesn't know how he got here. He honestly didn't remember how he asked. The only thing he remembers is his heart rate speeding up, his breathing becoming abnormal, and her. The woman standing in front of him waiting for her answer to his question. Waiting if fate has answered his prayer.

"Appeared magically one fine day

Took my heart and attracted 

My eyes, you're a grabber. 

What I wanted to say is..."

After the battle of Tartaurus and the disbandment of Fairy Tail, Lucy has been burying herself with her investigation. Trying her best to find all of her old guild mates, but it wasn't enough for her. She doesn't hang out with her old friends except for Yukino of Sabertooth. But she doesn't visit often. Her job at Sorcerer Weekly gave her a slight advantage in finding her friends. Since she is a journalist (and a pin-up model from time to time) she can gather as much news about her old guild mates whereabouts. 

But she didn't know that someone was watching over her.

As Lucy walked on her way to work, a figure was watching her from afar. He honestly didn't know how he started to be like this. When he was just in town for a mission and saw her again, he didn't stop looking out for her from afar without her knowledge. His heart was beating so fast and his face turns red when he sees her. He knew then that he was falling for her. It's hard to believe that Midnight, who tried to sacrificed her, has fallen in love with Lucy.

"Still looking out for her?" A voice interrupted his own thoughts. He turned around and saw his 4 friends. He sighed and looked at Lucy. "I can't help it. I don't want anything bad happen to her."

"Macbeth, maybe you should try talk to her. How long has it been since you've been doing this? Ever since a week after Fairy Tail disbanded? That was 2 months ago. Try to have more balls and talk to her." His friend, Cobra, said. "That's right! If you keep on doing this I might as well call you a stalker." The white-haired Mage named Angel said as she shook her head in disappointment.

"Try calling me that. I dare you to do it." He said as he glared at her, but she just raised her hands in defense. "This is indeed love. But I must agree with Sorano and Erik. Show her your feelings to show the love you have. Oh yeah!" A man name Hot Eye said to him as he smiled.

"I may not be pro in romance, but I know for sure you should stop being a chicken and just tell the girl your damn feelings." The blonde haired guy name Racer said as he shook his head in disapproval. "If you don't do anything, I will~" The pink haired girl named Meredy said evilly.

"Alright guys I get it! I'm just being a wuss because I can't even say simple sentence to tell her that I have feelings for her. Or even just say hi to her. But there are a lot of possible scenarios that could happen once I tell her how I feel. One, she'll get scared once she sees me and run. Two, she'll call the Rune Knights and arrest me. Or three she'll reject me because she has feelings for another one. In my opinion, she might have feelings for Salamander or the Ice Stripper." Midnight argued.