Chapter 13 Hunters

My body felt like shit. It felt like I was beaten to the pulp and then drugged. Not that it hadn't happened before... I really do get myself into a lot of trouble...

Forcing myself to open my eyes, I saw that I was in a cell. It was obvious that I was thrown in because the bed was no more than two feet away from me.

Maybe they thought you were too fat to carry anymore, so they threw you instead! The voice said.

Maybe... But I'm trying to lose weight. I told her.

"Why the hell is she in a cell!" A powerful voice boomed.

"B-because s-she killed J-john, sir... Tr-traitors-" A weak male tried to respond before someone growled.

"She. Was. Not. Apart. Of. The. Pack!" The same someone gritted out. "Open this god damn door, you runted omega." He commanded.

Immendently, the door opened, flooding the dim cell instantly. This blinded me for a few seconds, but it had seemed that was all that was needed for the man.

He gad gotten in front of me and was slowly caressing my cheek. It stung alittle, but the small jolts of electricity was enough to sooth the pain.

"My little hellhound... What have they done to you while I was a way..." He spoke soft soft and gentle. It was as if he spoke to loudly, he could break me.

Looking up, I saw the dark emerald eyes... But I also saw who they belonged to...

"C-c.J..." My voice quivered in fear as I tried to shrink away. 

"No."He growled out before he slowly caressed the side of my neck. "No, I'm not him... You might-"

"Your his wolf aren't you?" I accused.

From his silence and wide eyes, I knew I was right.

"How did you know?" He asked as pride swelled in his eyes.

"I read a little too much fanfics." I joked.

Thankfully this guy had some sense of humor and chuckled a small bit. Then his eyes turned cold as they scaned my body. It wasn't the 'I'm trying not to fuck you right here and now' look. No, it was the 'What the hell had happen to you and when I find out, shits going to hit the fan' look.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask.

My heart raced as I thought he was going to reject me because I was too fat... That my hair wasn't good, that I should've brushed it... I was worrying if I was even good enough to be his mate!

"My poor little hellhound..." He cooed at me before picking me up.

Wincing a small bit, I took a small notice that I was laying in a puddle of blood... Since I was the only one there, I took it as my blood.

____________________________________

After a couple minutes of silence, we walked into, by the smell, the doctor's office.

That was when I started to fidget. I hated anything that had to deal with doctors. I never had good experiences.

The werewolf looked down at me with concerned eyes. He wanted to know what was wrong.

"Oh my! What the hell happened? It looks like she had a fight with a pack of hell hounds!" Some woman screeched.

It was too loud, so I covered my ears as my head felt light.

"Quiet," My mate growled quietly. "Where's Devin?"

"I'll get him, Alpha." The woman left after saying that one line.