Part 16: the storm

Ragini was holding Laksh's collar, there is minimal distance in between them. They both have closed their eyes.

*ting* *ting*

Bell sound.

Both opens their eyes suddenly. Ragini leaves his collar and bends her head. Laksh too moves far rubbing his head. Both are embarrassed to look at each other. Laksh goes to the door to open. He looks from the enlarger mirror and finds Shekar..!!

Laksh heart stops there itself.

He backs off from the door looking shocked. Ragini can't understand why Laksh is doing like this. then, Shekar beats the door strongly.

Ragini shocks, "Laksh, who is it..??"

Laksh: Ragini, let's go away..!!

Laksh holds her hand. Ragini, "let me see, who's it..!!"

She frees her hand from Laksh and goes to door. She looks and it's Shekar.

"Papaa.." Ragini smiles.

"why are you scared of my papaa..?" Ragini asks and opens the door. Laksh stands just numb.

'Pappa..!' Ragini hugs Shekar. She looks beside and shocks to see Sanskar is standing beside. Ragini leaves Shekar and looks at him. Shekar goes inside.

The trio gets inside. Laksh looks on...

San: how far you will run away Laksh..? I will catch you where ever you go..!!

Laksh glares at Sanskar.

Rag: what the hell you are doing here Sanskar..???

Sanky looks at Ragini.

San: Ragini, I know you still love me..

Rag: stop the non sense..!!

Sanskar looks her shocked.

Rag: I'm married now. Laksh is my husband..!! and, I love him..!! I repeat, "I love Laksh"

Shekar: Ragini, just don't believe his words. there is a hidden cheater within him. He has cheated all of us..!!

Laksh: uncle, that's not...

Shekar: let me talk Mr. Laksh..!!

Ragini looks at both of them confused.

Shekar: Ragini, the way swara cheated us.. the same thing Laksh did.

Ragini looks on...

Shekar: swara has ruined your name and Laksh has ruined Sanskar's name. laksh is the one who brought that girl to talk against Sanskar..

(the shopping mall incident)

Shekar: he is the one who has made the video in which Sanskar was killing a person..!!

Ragini shocks.

Ragini: no papa. This Sanskar has said you something. Don't believe him..!!

San: I know Ragini you will say like this... that's why, I have brought the proofs.

Sanskar shows her a video.

In that, Laksh is talking to the goons to fight with Sanskar. Ragini shocks and looks at Laksh. Laksh was bending his head. She goes near him.

"Laksh, why are you silent? Say it's false..!! say that it's not true..!!" says Ragini.

Shekar and Sanskar keeps looking.