Part 1

"Diana! You excited for your first con?" My costar Karen asks me as her, myself, and our other two costars Matt and Arthur ride to the convention center.

"Oh yeah. This is going to be heaps of fun." I say excited

"You're nervous aren't you?" Arthur says. All four of us are extremely close and can easily detect when the others are lying.

"No." I say simply shrugging.

"LIAR!" All three of them exclaim pointing at me.

"Alright guys were here." Our driver says to us.

"Don't worry. It'll be great. Plus the Supernatural cast is here too and you love that show." Matt says to me.

"Yeah" I say shaking my head "Yeah I'll be fine." I say. The four of us make our way to the greenroom that is shared amongst the Doctor Who and Supernatural cast. The four of us sit down at a table and just hang out for a while before a few of the supernatural cast came in.

"Hey. My name is Jared this is my friend Jensen. We love your show" Jared Padalecki says walking up to the table the four of us were sitting at.

"Aww thanks. We love yours too. We watch it every Thursday night." Karen says

"Thanks!" Jared says "Mind if we join you?"

"Of course." Matt says

"I'm Karen by the way. This is Matt, Arthur, and Diana." Karen says introducing all of us and they nod.

"So Diana this is your first convention right?" Jared asks me

"Yeah" I say with a slight laugh

"Well what do you think of it so far?" Jared asks

"Well from what I saw from our car to the greenroom I liked. Everyone puts so much effort into their costumes." I say happily

"You have a pretty accent" Jensen says to me out of nowhere

"Oh umm thanks" I say and see everyone else except for Jensen stifling a laugh.

"Oh um I mean... um... I um-" Jensen stutters

"Well come on spit it out mate!" Matt says and gives Jensen a slap on the back

"ummm" Jensen starts again

"Oh come on we all know you want to say it." Karen says

"I mean you ummmm you are really pretty." Jensen says and I am taken aback by his forwardness.

"Thank you?" I say with a question in my voice

"Hey guys doctor who and supernatural combined panel is starting in two minutes" an intern walks in and says to us

"Okay thank you" I say to her and she smiles and walks out.

45 minutes into the panel

"My question is for all of you I guess. Do you think Diana's character in Doctor Who, Clara, would do well on Supernatural and if so what role would she play on supernatural?" A girl around 16 asks.

"If Clara were on Supernatural I think her and Dean would clash head a lot. I think they are both characters that feel the need to take charge in every situation and like to have control over everything." Karen says

"I think Clara would be a badass hunter and show Sam and Dean a thing or two about saving people." Jared says and I laugh.

"I have to politely disagree with you Jared." I say with a cheeky smile

"Oh yeah?" He asks

"Oh yeah. I think Clara would still be a time traveler. I don't think she'd be a hunter because Clara doesn't believe in killing people or things. She wants to save them. I think the Doctor has taught her that we don't kill." I say

"She's got you there man" Jensen says "however, I think that if it was necessary and Clara was on a hunt with us. She would kill evil if she had no other choice"

"Well there's always another choice" I say to him.

"Oh yeah?" Jensen asks me

"Oh yeah." I say back to him and he laughs

"Okay." He says putting his hands up in defense.

30 minutes later we're done with the panel. Matt, Arthur, Karen, and I are walking back to the hotel and we hear some people calling our names. We turn around and see Jared and Jensen.

"Hey guys" Jensen said while he and Jared run up to us.

"Ooohhh take a breather mate." I say to him seeing as he is huffing and puffing due to the running.

"We were just wondering if you guys wanted to come with us to dinner tonight?" Jensen asks us. We all look at eachother and shrug a bit.

"We'd love too" Arthur answers. We all walk into a nearby restaurant and get seated. We are sitting in a six people booth. One side is Matt, Arthur, and Karen. The other side was Jared, Jensen, and me.

"So Diana, is this your first show?" Jensen asked me

"Umm yeah. It's great though. I'm so lucky to have the cast and crew I do for my first acting job."  I explain.

"Yeah we got pretty lucky with Supernatural like that to. It's very rare." Jensen says

"What made you choose acting?" Jensen asks me

"I've always wanted to do it. But my parents are pretty big on school so when I started college and was out on my own I started auditioning. It took a while. My last year of Uni I got the job on Doctor who and here we are three years later." I explain. "What about you?" I ask

"Well my Dad is an actor" he says and I nod understanding.

"Hey guys welcome to the LA cafe. I'm Stacy and I'll be your server. Can I get you started off with drinks?" An older woman walks up to us and says.

"I'll have a water please" I say and she nods and goes around the table until she's taken all of our orders. After dinner we are walking out of the cafe.

"Ummm Diana do you want to go for a walk? Or something...?" Jensen asks me nervous and rubbing the back of his neck. I smile a genuine smile and take his hand and pull it off his neck.

"Yeah that'd be lovely" I say to him. And he flashes me a hugs smile and offers me his arm which I gladly take. As we walk away we hear our friends yelling embarrassing things about us.

"Careful Diana! He passes gas a lot!" Jared yells

"Oi! Jensen. You should know Diana has quite a rubbish mouth on her!" Matt yells and I look back too see Karen punch him. Causing both Jensen and I to laugh.

"I learned from the best Matt!" I yelled back and Jensen laughed at me.

"Soooo England" he says

"Yeah.... America" I say back and we both laugh. After that we fall into an easy swift conversation. We walk to a park and walk around for a while. After about two hours of endless talking and walking he walks me back to the hotel and up to my shared hotel suite.

"This is me." I say to him.

"I had fun. Umm maybe we can do this again?" He says

"I would love that. But in order for that to happen you would need my number." I say "and in order for you to get my number you have to ask."

He laughs and says "okay miss smartass." He winks at me and I giggle. "Can I have your number?" He asks me in the poshest most rubbish attempt of an English accent.

I laugh and say "I suppose. Give me your phone and I'll punch it in" giving my attempt at an American accent earning a laugh from him. I give him my number and give him back his phone.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me and I want to say yes but not to eagerly. Gotta play it cool you know. I settle with a simple nod and his lips are on mine. I smile out of the kiss and then the door flies open revealing Matt and Arthur with Karen behind them.

"Okay that will be all. Night now Jared" Arthur says

"Oh um I'm Jensen." Jensen says.

"He knows" I say patting Jensen on the shoulder. "You should go"

"Yeah. Umm I'll call you." He says to me and I smile and nod.