Lesson Three

I can see him taking his long member in his hand and placing it to my entrance.

"Are you ready honey?" he says and I nod.
"Whenever you want me to stop just tell me" he informs.

Inch by inch, he enters me and causes me stinging pain. I shed a tear and breath heavily.

"I know it hurts but I promise it's gonna feel better soon" he says and kisses my tear.

When he fully enters me, he lets me adjust to his size before starting to thrust in and out of me. It hurts as hell and I want to tell him to stop but I don't. He said it was gonna feel better soon. I trust his words.

He continues thrusting and I feel sweat starting forming on my forehead. My breath gets heavier and I shut my eyes.

"Open your eyes (Y/N)" he orders.

His thrusts soon became faster and deeper, like he knew what I was thinking. I try to open my eyes but the pain turning to pleasure doesn't let me.

"Look at me" he says and thrust so deep that I feel great and scream.
"Do it again" I say and his thrusts take the pain away.

My body now feels like being struck by electricity and my moans are now uncontrollable.
I scream his name and tangle my hands in his hair pulling lightly. My moans mix with his and his hand is rubbing my clit while thrusting deep and hard inside me.

The comb appears again and I bite onto my hand to control my body as hard as possible.

"Andy Im close" I manage to say through my gasps.
"Me too" he says and his thrusts become more sloppy and wet.

It takes only a few thrusts before I cum in his lenght and he on my stomach and chest.

He lays beside me and hugs me tightly.

"Well, you pass all lessons with an A+" he says and laugh.
"I had the best teacher that's why"
"And with that last lesson, there goes your punishment"
"You know what? I think i shoud make crimes more often" I say and smile.
"It looks like this is gonna be a fun week" he says and kisses me deeply.