Jaw-Dropped

As we were returning home, he wouldn't let my hand go. It was a little strange and kinda awkward walking right beside his tall body and his hand holding mine without even talking. We finally get home and once again silence takes over the place.

"Don't you thing I'll let it be" he breaks the silence and drives me crazy.
"What's wrong with you Andy?"
"What do you mean?"
"You've never acted like that before! I feel like I committed the biggest crime in the universe and I need to get punished!"
"Oh you sure will"
"Excuse me?"
"You might have not committed the biggest crime but you would have accepted the waiter's offer if I weren't there. You need to understand that some things aren't as simple as we see them"
"Stop talking like a teacher! I don't get a thing of what you say!"
"In simple words, you'll have your ass beaten by the boss" he says and leaves me jaw-dropped.
"..."
"Don't worry. It's a form of speech" he smiles and winks at me.

He leaves the room and goes to have a shower. I, still with my jaw dropped from his words, try to understand what was all of that. Was it just an argument or something else? Will I really have my ass beaten? What am I even thinking! I have to stop my perverted mind as soon as possible.

I decide to go to my room and maybe try to pretend that all this never happened for the rest of the day. Or my life...