Plans

"How is my girl doing?" he says happily.
"G-Great! Come in!" I say awkwardly.

He steps in and gazes around.

"I love this place. It's like my second home"

Yeah, since he is the son of our company's manager he is used to coming here and hunging out with me. Although he is eight years older than me. But still, we love each others company. Of course he doesn't have a clue about my true feelings for him. That's kinda pathetic but I can't help but stare at his sea blue eyes, hundreds of tattoos and pink lips while he is talking.

"(Y/N) are you even listening to me?"
"Um? Oh sorry I was distracted"
"By what? It's only you and me!" he says.
"Uh...nothing. I was just thinking" I manage to say without looking at his lips again.
"Ok then. I was saying that we could go out, have some lunch and then go back here for some play-time!" he says springly.

He said playtime? Damn, my perverted mind just started to work again.

"What do you mean?" I finally ask.
"You know, spend some time together. I only see you once in two or three months and I really like when we meet. Why don't we take advantage and enjoy this week?" he explains but my dirty mind doesn't understand.
"Unless it's something better on your mind" he adds.

Oh no dont-

"We'll see Andy" I say and feel the heat of embarrassment in my cheeks.

I grab my purse and coat. He takes his phone and leather jacket. We are ready to go!