Shaking My Head

Pyper's P.O.V

The person I haven't heard from talked to or anything had texted me after 2 years.

Message received: 12:10 am.
From: Kato
Hey we need to meet up now. And if you think about ignoring me, I'll tell everyone your little secret.

My heart jumped out of my chest when I read and reread that text.
I don't know if he was bluffing to get my attention or not. But I couldn't take the chance. Especially not with this baby on the line.

I reply.
To Kato.
Okay, tell me when and where.

Message received 12:20 am
From: Kato
Now

I sigh as I get up and take a pair of pants off the couch putting them on. I grab one of Shayne's sweatshirt. I go to our room and check on him one more time, before I slip on my shoes.

I get my keys heading out the door, into the dark.....
__

"What do you want Kato?" I ask my arms folded across my chest. He walks up to me with his hands in his pockets. He hadn't changed much, his hair was still jet black and curly and his piercing grey eyes were still so serious. His body was decorated in many tattoos, more than I could count.

He kisses my cheek before I can react. His hand lingers on my face as i take a step back. "What do you want?" I ask again.

He smirks, "Hello to you too, baby."

I grow irritated. He was working my last nerves. It was cold outside and I just wanted to curl up with my fiance and go to sleep. Instead he wanted to play games.

"I ain't your baby, you screwed up that opportunity. Just tell me what you want so I can go." I state.

"You rushing me? I loved you and this is how you repay me?" He grabs my arm and pulls me into him. His body was warm and I was slightly realizing the proximity between us.

"Watch who your talking to, baby." His fingers dance across my waist as he holds me, tightly.

"Now, what I want." He pauses. "Is for you to break up with your boyfriend."
_____
Present

You know life is crazy. It takes you on gigantic rides and loops without even asking you if your okay with it first. One of the unexpected stops for me was this baby. At first I was quite upset that I was pregnant. I wanted to be married, settled down and know what i wanted to do with my life before even thinking of children. I am truly upset that I'm having a child outside of wedlock.

Marriage is really important to me and was something I dreamed of accomplishing first. Of course I still want this baby and I will endure this pain just for it. But sitting beside the man I love, I realized that this loop that I'm going through, is going to be difficult. I'm just glad I have someone who is so supportive by my side.