Chapter 1

Percy POV
I went to The Garden of The Hesperides and took two Apples of Immortality. I ate them both. I began to feel godly strong. The Fates appeared in front of me. "You are The King of a new branch of Gods more powerful than any being in The Universe"The Fates declared before flashing out. I call them Epimordials. I am The Epimordial God of The Void, The Force, The Eclipse, Elements(Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Electricity, Blood/Ichor), Conquest, War, Weapons, Weaponry, Lasers, Hunting, Assasins, Light, Darkness, Creation, Destruction, Time, Space, Matter, Gravity, Knowledge, Pain, Suffering, Health, Handsomeness, Speed, Strength, Stealth, Endurance, Agility, Power, Energy, Might, Life, Death, Comets, Meteors, Monsters, Monstrous People, Soldiers, Strategy, Tactics, Doors, Domains, Dimensions, Destiny, Fate, Weather, Natural Disasters, Disaster, The Apocalypse, Teleportation, Danger, Quests, Food, Nutrition, Fitness, Growth, Development, The Faded, Law, Order, Justice, Seasons, Blacksmiths, The Forge, and Negativity. I was now at a towering 7'4. I have a 12 pack. I made several people Epimordials. Thalia is The Epimordial Goddess of Elements and Weather. Jason is The Epimordial God of Storms and Natural Disasters. Piper is The Epimordial Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Charmspeak. Annabeth is The Epimordial Goddess of Wisdom, War, Earth, Fire, Lasers, Electricity, and Lava. Nico is The Epimordial God of Death, Shadows, Fear, Nightmares, and The Five Rivers of The Underworld. Bianca is The Epimordial Goddess of Earth, Death, Fear, and The Underworld. Hazel is The Epimordial Goddess of Metallurgy, Wealth, and Justice. Frank is The Epimordial God of Monsters and Shapeshifting. I brought back Achilles, Perseus(#1), Jason(#1), Theseus, Bellepheron, and Hercules from the dead, gave them my full blessing, and made them Assassins. I made 10 boys from Camp Half-Blood and 10 boys from Camp Jupiter Assasins. I recruited 40 demigod boys who didn't know of their heritage yet to be my Assassins. My eyes are a beautiful sea blue with red lining one iris and black lining the other iris. I have Iron-Man style armor and helmet as well as Captain America style shield and Trident. Void Matter is black and red in color and is impenetrable and indestructible. I also have black and red wings covered in Void Matter. I also have a black and red tail covered in Void Matter. Zeus is gonna be so angry when he finds out about my council. I married Annabeth making her The Queen of The Epimordials.