"Not just a pretty face this guy is? You're a lucky one aren't you?" The witch says as she stares at me and I raise an eyebrow confused as to why I am the lucky one.

"We're not together." I say starring at Ollie as Ollie avoids eye contact with me as he smiles uncomfortably. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. "But how are we supposed to teach him how to use his magic powers." I ask her and she chuckles softly as if she knew something and then avoids it becoming serious once again.

"If Oliver can channel his inner light than he can repel Darhk's magic."

"Then that is what I'm here to learn." Ollie says as he becomes confident and believing in himself.

"I wish it were that easy." She says starring at Ollie doubting him. "If the darkness inside you outweighs the light, than instead of repelling Darhk's magic. You will only be making him stronger."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I say trying to hurry things up.

"Okay, I'll hit you with a load of Darhk's magic and we'll go up from there." The woman says to Ollie as I watch from behind the scenes.

"Don't I need an totem or something?" Ollie says sighing doubting himself again and this is what I feared would have happen. If he doubts himself, he'll only be thinking of the negative things and causing Darhk to get stronger.

"The tattoo that Constantine gave you does many things." She says and then prepares herself as she breathes in deeply. "There are two sides of you, darkness and light. Focus on the light." She says and Ollie nods as he focuses and I watch the woman cast a thick smoke of black air as it then vanishes when it reaches Ollie. "That's good, but that is what some would call beginner's luck so lets kick it up a notch or two!" She says and then suddenly she casts a bigger and darker smoke and it suddenly consumes Ollie. I hear the groaning and pain and I know he can't do this.

"Don't stop I know he can do this." I say forcing the witch to keep using her powers on him. "Keep fighting Ollie." I whisper to myself and as I do I start to realize that he needs the light. He needs me.

OLIVER'S MIND
Oliver Queen

I watch the black magic wrap around me and as I'm consumed by it, I'm trapped in my mind. So much pain, so much darkness. So much... death. Everything that has ever happened to me appears to me in the darkness; my father's suicide, my failure to save Slade, Shado's death, League of Assassins me attacking me. Tommy's and Laurel's death appear to me, my two long best friends gone because of me.

But I MUST resist. I can't let that darkness take over me. I am so much stronger than this.

"Fate has a funny way with things." I hear Drake's voice echo in my mind and it reminds me that yes, all those things happened to me but I should be grateful for what came out of it, for what I have. Suddenly all the pain and darkness go away and I lay on the floor collapsed as I stare at a bright light walking towards me taking the form of a person. It's taking the form of Drake.

Drake appears to me and he walks towards me with a smile

Drake appears to me and he walks towards me with a smile. "You can do this, keep fighting Ollie." Drake says as his voice echoes and he squats down on the ground.

"You can't be real?" I say confused as I stare at him and lay my hands on his face as he feels more real than real.

"Focus on the light." He says as he gets closer to me and I feel his breath on my lips. His soft lips lay on mine and I hook in with him as I give him a passionate kiss and suddenly the darkness goes away. All the pain, all the death and darkness, gone.

I then Open my eyes and see Drake in front of me as we continue to kiss each other. Drake pulls back and I'm surprised to see him in front of me like this. I didn't think he actually would kiss me, not ever.

"How'd you know that was going to work." I ask him as I stare at him with my hands on his cheek.

"You needed the light, I am your light

"You needed the light, I am your light."