Chapter 2

Then Daryl almost got killed while out looking for the little girl they had lost. When he stumbled back onto the farm, Andrea shot him because she thought he was one of the dangerous sick people. Luckily, the bullet only grazed him, but it again drove home the point to Beth that you never knew when your time was up. After the loss of Otis, she felt more aware of how fragile life was. She didn't want to waste a minute of however much was left to her, and nothing made her feel more alive than being in Daryl's presence.

After the shooting lesson with Rick and Shane, Beth went into the house and changed into the shortest pair of shorts she owned. She put on a tight tank top to go with them, and she was grateful that her dad seemed to be too distracted lately to pay much attention to what she was doing. Jimmy looked her up and down appreciatively, and she saw Daryl do the same thing in a much more subtle way. Her eyes were on him as she whispered in Jimmy's ear.

Jimmy followed her, and Beth knew that Daryl did too, although she couldn't see him. She stopped at the edge of the farm and took her top off to reveal that she was wearing no bra. Jimmy was thrilled at her suddenly wild behavior in broad daylight and kissed her passionately as his hands fondled her breasts. She spotted Daryl watching them from a nearby tree, because he made no effort to conceal himself from her. She made sure that Jimmy kept his back turned to him as she took off her shorts and underwear and put her hand down his pants.

"Damn, girl," Jimmy said. "If I knew you'd get this turned on by shooting a gun, I would have suggested it a long time ago."

"I want to be on top," Beth said as she unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his knees with his underwear.

"Hold up just a second." Jimmy pulled his jeans slightly up as he stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a condom. "Don't need to give your dad another reason to kill me."

She stole a quick glance at Daryl as Jimmy put on the condom, and fire ignited in her body from his sultry stare. Jimmy lay down on the grass, and Beth got on top of him as he moaned in pleasure. Her hands gripped his thighs behind her as she began to ride him while Daryl watched her. She had to keep looking down at Jimmy so he wouldn't get suspicious of where her attention had wandered. Seeing the lust in Daryl's eyes turned her on so much that she had her first orgasm from intercourse alone as she threw back her head and moaned loudly.

Beth looked toward Daryl after she came, but he had faded back out of sight. She got off of Jimmy and began to put her clothes back on.