We Need Recruits

When I made it to the mansion I was greeted by Slenderman, everyone else  was already on the couch waiting patiently. "Alright so what's the deal this time Slendy, want more bodies for your collection?"  Slenderman held up his hand. "Silence Jeff,  the meeting is in session." I rolled my eyes as he continued. "It has come to my attention that the balance is being shifted once more. I fear that Lord Zalgo has somehow managed to escape from the underworld." 

"WHAT?!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?" Everyone began talking at once. I threw one of my knives across the room. They all shut up. "Now that I have your attention, I would just like to say that you all need to shut up NOW or I will make someone in this room go to sleep,  understand?" BEN was about to protest but Slendy cut him off. "Thank you Jeffrey. Now I understand why you are all alarmed by this,even I am quite concerned about the situation myself."

He looked around the room. I spoke up."Come on Slendy I'm sure we could take him down. We did the last time anyway." He shook his head. "You fail to understand that he only grows more powerful after every battle. As skilled as you all are it will not be enough this time."

"So what are you suggesting?" "I say that we find more recruits to aid us in battle. You will all recieve a proxy, you will continue training said proxy until the the time has come. Masky here has already found some nice canidates for these roles. I want you to look through all of the files and pick one, by the end of the day."

Masky walked into the room and dropped  the files on the coffee table. By the time I tried to get mine there was only one left. I opened the file to see a familiar face. My smile grew wider.