answers​

The next morning. Ravens​ ( POV) so he is finally here. She tought with delight. Oh I feel his connection to Bella is stronger. Could they have mated well let's find out what's behind door number one. She said with a devil like smirk she opened the the door and smiled at what she saw. Dean's (POV) I just woke up and to my surprise felt a waight on my chest. I  look down and see beast girl sleeping peacefully on my chest and she smiled as she woke up with my morning wood pressed against her side. She sat up on her legs and stretching sexual​ said need help with that.  As tempting as the offer was he need answers more. Maybe later. She looked disappointed. The door opened much to mine and beast girl's shock. Raven then walked I love you the view.  Beast girl panicked because her secret has been exposed. relax I've known for a long time now. Why? Didn't you didn't I say anything? raven finished. It wasn't my place. Thanks. Dean looked at at beast girl. I was always a girl. My father wanted a boy, but got me instead. It got slot more easy to fake it.  She then let out an eeep. As Dean pulled her into a hug.  I will never hurt you like that. You know you have to tell the others I don't think I can pretend to be gay.  I wouldn't ask you to. I'm afraid how the others will act though. we will cross that bridge when we get to it.   You two are just to cute. They both blushed. Beast girl got a smile on her face. You know ray I am more than willing to share.  Oh and Dean my really  name is bell. Deant wide eyed even more so when she said I would love to if may there's something must do she then went into her demon mode. he thought she was beautiful. She blushed when she read his thoughts. I love you too. She was about to kiss Dean but she first said it is time to remember who you are. she kissed him as old memories flooded his mind. Flashback you can't catch me Dean. You wanna bet?you said to Rachel. Come here my little birdie a 4 year old Dean said to a 5 year old Rachel ( Raven)  trygom was watching  the ordeal with a smile on his face he loved his daughter​. Out of nowhere​  a portal opened up and started to pull Dean in it destroyed his memory. He looked completely human.  He wandered for days before a couple say a cance for free laybor and took him in. Raven my little birdie I'm home she said I missed you so much let me take you to your new father after breakfast and you get dressed. Ok he hugged her tightly.  He had two mates now and was very  happy.  They walked out of beast girls room  and walked into the kitchen  cyborg did a spit take when he saw beast girl.  Something you want to tell me beasty. I will tell everyone when they get here. Robin and Starfire walked in and Robin looked at beast girl and said  explain.  She told her whole life story star was crying on Ravens​ shoulders as she comforted her. Cyborg was discusted with her father. But Robin looked discusted for a different reason. So your not only worthless you are a lesbian freak as well? (  Now before  I get flamed. I have nothing against. Gays or lesbians​. In fact my friends used to joke about being the only straight guy of the group.) What did you say Dean growled.  His father s voice came back and said normally I would suggest you stay calm, but after that. BEAT THE SHIT OUT Of HIM SON. You stated shifting your teeth became points you became lion like. ( Think leowarmon)  He slammed the boy blunder against the fridge. Dean let him go please. Dean looked over to bell and and nodded​. I told you he was dangerous. Everyone looked at Robin and cyborg said I think you should leave. You have Bev obsessed with Slade and have become very abusive. This was just the last straw. Your kidding right? Unfortunately no not this time. Star?  The boy asked. We're done Robin. Fine see if I care you will fall apart without me. Robin then went and packed his things. Who will lead us now cyborg said raven he is the best choice. I accept and my first official order a leader is to make Dean an official Titan. Congrats frind Dean. Star looked over at Dean with a blush I was wondering since you are going to have multiple mate if I could be one of them. I would love to said the Neko. I have  to ask the girls first but ya if it is ok with them. It is more than ok with us.  We want  our kitty to have as much love as possible.  Dean blushed bright red at that Lets get some pizza on me  said the new leader of the Titans. They all went to get pizza after making sure the boy blunder left.  They got home. They were laphing and having a good time.   They decided to turn in for the night. When you walked into the room he shared with beast girl you felt someone in the room. You turn on the light and see s man in A bronze​ and black mask so we finally meet. My son.

Cliffhanger mofro