?Questions?

Some possible questions and frequently asked questions:

Q: What are the different pokemon you can become with a Shiftstone?

A: Shifstones allow a human to become a pokemon for as long as they want. This item can be used in battle or as part of the roleplay. Shifstones can be any pokemon to which type they posses, but only one pokemon for any one stone. For example, a Flaming Shifstone can give a human the ability to become a Chimchar, Tepig, Flareon, or any other fire type. However, one Shifstone will only grant the user the power to become only one of those Pokemon. You cannot transform into every kind of fire type. Only one pokemon assigned to each Shifstone. You get to choose which pokemon that will be, directly after receiving a Shifstone.

Q: Can a Shifstone give someone the ability to turn into dual type pokemon?

A: To transform into a dual type pokemon using a shifstone, you need to craft a dual shifstone. These can be created by combining a diamond with two other colored gemstones. For example, to get a grass/poison type shifstone, you need a diamond, emerald, and acid crystal. Then, by crafting them, you can get the Bloom Corroding Shifstone.

Q: How do I buy pokeballs?

A: There is no limit to pokeballs in this game. So, technically, you have an infinite amount of them.