Chp. 7:

________________________

"Camila, you can't trust him", Austin hissed pulling me towards the car. I wanted to question why, but honestly I was frighten by his attitude. When we got into the car I noticed all my luggage piled up in the backseat. "I'm so sorry Camila", Rose cried. "But you have to go home, for your safety", she added.

I was shocked. I didn't want to go back home, because I know as soon as I open that front door, I'm getting beat.

-

We were all standing together in the LAX saying our goodbyes.

Rose gave me a loving hug and whispered quietly in my ear, "Be a strong woman, for me, for all of us".

I sobbed softly nodded my head, "Thank you, thank you so much. I hope to see you guys soon", I said. A small smile crept on my face as I turned away from them. It was weird, I only knew them for 2, 3 days and they cared for me.

It was about 10:30 p.m. and I just got off the bus. I was 2 blocks away from my house, and I can see Harry and Angel out front. Angel is his girlfriend, they've been together since beginning of high school and they're both 20 now. My parents love her, she's rich and is a blonde, who wouldn't? She's even got brains to top it all off.

I was now a block away, and I had my car keys out, because I was not going to stay home. I was only a couple feet from entering the garage and Harry calls out, "Camila!?". I ignored his presence and unlocked the driver's side. I shut and locked the door as soon as I got in and stuck the key in the ignition. I pulled out of the driveway and drove into the night.

I blared Lorde's latest album with the sunroof open. I had no idea where I was going, but I knew who I wanted to see.

I lowered the volume of the roaring music, and called Austin.

_________________________

Hey!

Sorry for the delay, my wattpad was down and my ipod is still broken ):

I hope you enjoyed the short chapter

xx jasmine