The second task

When I found out the second task was in water I was kind of freaked out. Because the first year in Drumstring in potions I was hit with an exploding potion. Nothing happened until I took a shower. I had a tail! People will find out! I sat in victors lap in the great hall. It was the morning of the second task.
"Vic I didn't want anybody to find out. I did a great job hiding it now they'll find out after this task." I whispered to him.
"It's okay just get ready." He told me. I went to my room and put on the black bikini with white cover up.

I slip on the sandals and hug the coverup closed

I slip on the sandals and hug the coverup closed. I walk off the boat and with victor he hugs me to his side. My blonde hair in a high ponytail. I see fluer with the similar style. The minister explained what we are to do. I take off my cover up and sandals and set them aside. My scars showing on my back from the torment I was put through. But I hear some cat calls. I roll eyes. When the canon sounded I dived in the water. I instantly transformed and I swim to the treasures. The merpeople that is guarding them let me take one. I take Fred up to the platform. There was gasps. I hop out of the water with my tail showing. I use my wand to dry my legs. And it slowly transformed back into my legs. When I see fluer come up without her little sister I dove right back in. I swam to the treasures to see the merpeople attacking Harry. I blasted them off him. I grab fluer's little sister and Harry. I swim up putting them on the dock. The people give them towels I jumped onto the dock. Victor, the headmaster and the twins came and dried me of. I grimace when my tail starts to turn back to legs. I was hugged by the sisters. I am placed in first place. The twins helped me up and walk back to the boats.
"So how are you a mermaid?" George asked.
"Potion accident in first year." I said.
They nod. I was dropped off at the boat where I stumbled to my room. Where I changed into pajamas and fell asleep.