Sophie 11yrs old

I sat under an open window in the attic. The twins are with me on my birthday today. So is Lee. They got me chocolate and lots of it. Then an owl swooped in and dropped three letters. I look down at them, they are all different styles of envelope. I look down at the top one and open it.
Dear ms. Weasley
We are  pleased to accept you into our school. We await your owl no late than August the 2nd.
From the deputy headmistress
Minerva McGonagal

I then open the next letter.
*Dear ms. Weasley
We are pleased to say you are accepted in our esteemed Buaxabartanes school of witches. We await your owl no later the Augest the 2nd.
Sincerely
The headmistress *
That one was in French and not English. I set it down then opened the next one.
Dear ms. Weasley
We like to accept you to our school. We understand that this is an all boys school. However you are a special case. We have heard of your situation. We have a separate dorm and facilities for your likening. We wish to see you at our school this year. We await your owl no later than the 2nd of August.
Sincerely
Headmaster Igor.•

"Um I got accepted to Hogwarts, baixabartons, and drumstring" I said slowly.
"You were accepted to an all boys school?" Asked Lee.
"Yup. Can I go Fred George. It will be cool. And it teaches more things I already learned what Hogwarts teaches. Please." I begged the Twins. They look at each other and then look back at me.
"As long as you owl us or fire call the Gryffindor common room then K see why not. Just get the information and we're good to go." Said the Twins.
I nod and grabbed a parchment and quill.

•Dear to whom it may concern,
I would thank you for the invitation. I like to accept that and would require the necessary things to get supplies.
With honor
Sophie Weasley•

I gave it to the owl and watch it go off. Me ready to go to the school.