Chapter 1

Saige's POV

"Should I do a cover of Give Me Love or Confident?" one of my best friends, Shawn, asked me. I sit up from laying on his bed and look over at him sitting at his desk, "Give Me Love," I told him, he smiled at me. "Come on," he said grabbing his guitar and leading the way into the spare room.

He turned on his camera and started talking to it, I sat on the floor behind the camera. He started singing, I watched him intently. He gets so into it and you can just tell he loves singing. He looked down and smiled at me while he sang making me blush. He stopped singing and looked down, "That was really energetic," he said and chuckled making me giggle to myself.

That's so good," I told him while we watched it. "Thanks, should I add a black and white filter or just leave it?" He asks me staring at the screen, "I think it looks fine but whatever you want to do," I said to him. "I'll do black and white, I think it makes it look more dramatic." I laughed at him, "Whatever you say bud," I told him and patted his head, he scrunched up his face. "Where are you going?" He asks looking at me. "Jaide wants me to go over to her place," I told him. "You better come back later," he yelled from his room while I walked down the stairs, I just shook my head and smiled.

Shawn's POV

"Hey Nash, you should come over here, Saige just left to go to Jaide's house." I said to my best friend Nash, "Okay I'll be right over," He told me then hung up the phone.

My bedroom door swung open after about 5 minutes, "Whaaaaat uuuuup," Nash said as he walked over to me and sat down in the chair next to mine. "I'm about to put this cover up," I told him, "Let me watch it." I turned the computer towards him so he could watch it. "Bro, this is so good," He said to me making me feel good about the cover. "Thanks man," I said to him.

Me and Nash were just on twitter tweeting fans and stuff when Nash said, "So you know Cameron Dallas?" He asked me, I nodded my head. "We've been talking and he got invited to be apart of this event called Magcon and the guy in charge is supposed to call us today." He told me. "Wait what is it?" I asked kind of confused as to what he was talking about. "Its like a vi-" He got cut off by his phone ringing, "Hello," he said into the phone.

Nash put the phone on speaker, "Hey Shawn," I heard a guy say. "Hi," I said to him. "My names Bart and I was just calling to see if you guys would want to be apart of Magcon, it's gonna be big." He told us, Nash and I looked at each other. Bart explained everything to us, told us who was going to be there and we gave him our parents numbers so he could talk to them about. I was getting excited for this thing, he gave us the other guys numbers that were going so we could talk to them before it started.

We got back onto twitter and all of our fans were talking about it and everyone was getting excited. Nash and I decided to invite the girls over to watch some movies and tell them what happened today. "We should bring them with us," I said to Nash after we got off the phone with them, "I know, I want to." Nash said back, "So how are you and Jaide?" I asked him and wriggled my eyebrows. "Man, I know she doesn't like me like that," He said disappointed. "She definitely does like you like that," I told him and he shook his head.

"Well how are you and Saige?" He asked me, I looked down. I don't know how we are, I like her but I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same about me. "Bro, she likes you. You can tell by the way you guys look at each other and act around each other that you guys both have feelings for each other," Nash said, he continued to talk. "Maybe this whole Magcon thing is our chance to finally tell them or to see if they feel the same, traveling with them and staying in the same hotel could bring out some truth," Nash to me as I heard the front door open and the girls laughing at something.